Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Has anyone ever gone to the barber and have a cut go 110% wrong and all you could do is sit there in utter shock?

All I wanted was a fade...

Yes, my husband does it every time. The woman who cut his hair for 20 years moved, and all the new girl does is **** up his head. She doesn't even trim his neck or eyebrows very well...

...and he wonders why he pays $12.

You & I both know this. He likes the "convenience" factor.

I tried to tell him that it's convenient because NOBODY'S THERE...BECAUSE THEY SUCK.

I swear...for a genius, he can be so damn dumb sometimes. :P

I used to go to the salon when I was a kid cuz that's just where my mom would take us. So glad I don't let women cut my hair anymore. No offense, Mary! :)

Has anyone ever gone to the barber and have a cut go 110% wrong and all you could do is sit there in utter shock?

All I wanted was a fade...

It's really hard to screw my haircut up.  I go 1 1/2" buzz around the sides and back, no sideburns, scissor cut the top as short as they can finger length.  Basically, almost a complete buzz cut, depending on who cuts it.  

This was years ago, I was still working in Grocery, found out that some VPs at Food Lion were coming to our store for a visit, it had been a while, so I went to some random hair salon as a walk in.  I tell the lady how to cut it, she messes around for a while, says how does it look, I'm like you didn't cut enough off the top.  

After three times of her asking and me telling her it needed to be shorter (she literally trimmed off millimeters or some ****) she breaks down and says she is new, this was her first day on the job and she is scared she will screw up my hair and refused to go any shorter.  I was like WTF?  It was around 8:45 when I walked in at night, she was by herself closing, so nobody else to cut the rest of my hair.  (the refusal to cut any more was at 8:55 pm, no chance to make it to another place).  

****ing **** was super short on the sides, bushy on the top.  So, I'll flame myself on this one:  

Wanted a fresh hair cut came out looking like a stalk of broccoli lookin' ass. 

Stalk of broc hahaha

Ya man, gotta find a barber and stick with em. I've been going to the same barber for 3 years now since moving to CO. don't even have to tell him what I want done anymore, just get in the chair and talk football.

Reminds me of going to a Thrashers game:

1...buy $24 ticket behind the goal up one level

2...go to pre-skate down by glass,($225 seats) and let the ushers see you coming & going to kiosks, etc.

3...stay there till someone moves your ass...even then, only move as far back as necessary.

A Redskins game, from any point in FedEx is worth twice that much effort!!!

Hail, Ix!

Oh no....rain?????

Might sit cousins in fantasy. I hate qbs in the rain.

I would think so too, but I think he's got it. It's been a while since I've seen a QB on our team with his composure.

And you know how much I love 10...only jersey I've ever purchased. But I think Kirk can pull this off...it's not like he always had perfect weather at MSU, maybe check those stats against the weather before you pull the plug on him.

Had it out with the boss today. Pretty crazy. For all six years I've had a good relationship with her. She came at me bro. She was reaching hard, and in front of co-workers. I tried being cordial, but it was too ridiculous. I started calling her out on how illogical her qualms were (I didn't actually say "qualms", just think that word is cool). Them qualms weren't very qualmy.

She's clearly retaliating for me calling her out on her red-flag move last week. I sent sand up that vagina with a potato gun. Lady is in her second trimester of pregnancy, she already has enemies there, so she was a little verklempt by the end. She teared up and hugged me.

Man, I stand by my comments to her last week, and today, even if they are a bit harsher than I'd say them normally. She is out of touch, has little perspective and appreciation, is almost never hands-on, and ****ed up royally. She was way overdue to be put on blast, hate that I ended up having to do it.

**** it, Redskins tonight, perfect timing.

Archived