Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Ultimately, I'm still hoping to move back to the D.C. Area, but that may not be for a long, long time unless I can find some decent, entry level work with the federal government.

Same here, but unless the music industry really picks up in the next decade I'll never be able to afford it. And yeah that's probably not going to happen. :(

One thing I like about the mobile site compared to the full site is that when you click a thread on mobile it takes you to the last post you read.

On the full site you have to scroll down past all the posts you've read already.

Umm...That doesn't happen when I click the link.

Click on the Burgundy Dot or Star when opening the thread.

One thing I like about the mobile site compared to the full site is that when you click a thread on mobile it takes you to the last post you read.

On the full site you have to scroll down past all the posts you've read already.

click on the date/time of the last post, takes you right there

I like being able to mouse over a poster and know whether they're still on the site or not-and you get a mini-profile

OK, we all in for the RTT game thread? (including those 420 of us who are just flat out cool...and those we love) so glad I've got you guys, my husband's gout...nevermind...just get me to game time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now-wait-a-minute-o.gif

Come on son. Then I won't be able to talk about anybody.

I got fancy footwork though for somebody my size. You can blame it on the basketball...

Okay... Mean fat people. You good peoples.

But hell no to a dude like Whitlock.

I'd be like "Brush, there's no way you can publicly trash Matt Forte's yards per carry avg when it looks like you're carrying about 5 links of sausage on your neck"

Archived