Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I'd be up anyhow, usually go to bed around 12-12:30 but this **** ****ing sickens me.  I'm in a foul mood now too, the only thing that will turn it around is if my UNCC 49ers win Saturday along with my Noles.

Really Kirk, 4 ****ing INTs?  I don't know whether to laugh from being hysterical or to take a string, tie one end to the doorknob, the other to my balls and have my wife slam the door.  

Like I said in the stadium the positive is that we suck enough to get the 1st overall pick. It's too bad that Landon Collins is a reach at #1. I say we try to trade the pick for multiple 1s Or go for Leonard Williams

Williams has bust written all over him. Trade down and get Collins would be my best bet. Front 7 is nice. Back end is pathetic.

I ****in hate the Seahawks. Can't stomach the thought of "Danger-Russ" lil midget ass and Percy Harvin making this D look like ****.

Don't care if we lose. I hope we hit his lil Honey I Shrunk The Kids lookin ass so hard he walks around like Kirby when they peel him off the turf

I always thought one of his parents were white until someone posted a family pic of his in the Gameday thread.

I'll say it again.. I don't understand the hate for RW. Good guy.

Archived