Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Since it's breakfast, Bojangle's cause Popeye's doesn't do breakfast. I'll always be a Bojangle's guy though. Not to mention, the closest Popeye's is not convenient for me to get to in a timely fashion and would take up the majority of my hour lunch break to even get there and back.

I know it was mentioned already, but Bojangles has the worst tea I've ever tasted. **** is nasty. Their Bo Rounds are spectacular. The fries, too. But only if they are fresh. Which 9 times out of 10 I order them, they aren't. The chicken supremes are probably the best item on the menu. Their honey mustard sauce is on point.

Popeyes apple pies are amazing. Their fries are meh. Beans and rice is good. Tea is ok. Not really a clear winner in this debate, imo. Like someone just said, they both have their strengths.

Their honey mustard sauce is on point.

OK, is it more honey or mustard? For me, Naturally Fresh is the absolute best.

Popeyes never gets my order right, and I've gotta drive a crazy amount out of my way for Bo.

McDonald's is on the right, and it wins. I remember the EggMcMuffin being invented.

Their honey mustard sauce is on point.

OK, is it more honey or mustard? For me, Naturally Fresh is the absolute best.

Popeyes never gets my order right, and I've gotta drive a crazy amount out of my way for Bo.

McDonald's is on the right, and it wins. I remember the EggMcMuffin being invented.

Mary, I'm all about that Natural Fresh Farm Ranch dressing for my chicken wings!  Honey mustard was off the chain too.  Sadly, all the grocery stores around here that carried it, stopped carrying it :(  

Remember the McJordan lol, **** was tasty. 

Mary, I'm all about that Natural Fresh Farm Ranch dressing for my chicken wings!  Honey mustard was off the chain too.  Sadly, all the grocery stores around here that carried it, stopped carrying it :(

You know it! Kroger has it in the salad aisle, but no honey mustard. And it's the best best best. I bought ready-made fingers last night & I couldn't pull the mixture together perfectly on my own. I damn sure tried, tho.

The time is now that I put together the thread. It shall be up in 45 minutes or so.

Also okay so like a few weeks ago I asked this chick if she wanted to hang out and go to a Hookah bar and she was all like yea, which surprised me because its like come on I look like **** and she is pretty damn fine. So then I asked her again last week and she never got back to me so I just left it alone because I was like okay she changed her mind after she popped her cherry or something came back to her senses or something. So I was like okay w/e and left it at that.

So the other day I buy a nice ass Hookah set up with a ice chamber and a ice tip, got a nice ass hose and everything. So I post a pic about it and my 14 bottles of booze and I ask who wants to smoke? Now she wants to come over to my place next week but like ugh do I let her in even tho she only wants the free smokes and booze and oxycodine? I'm not really "expecting anything" mostly I just want to meet people or meet someone who is going to introduce me to more people. so idk.

Who am I kidding i'll let anything with a jay into my place lmao

I need advice for my situation guise you're suppose to get muh back

IMO man shes wheezing the juice.....if youre cool with that go for it....but will prob turn into oh i have friend that like to smoke into another friend...before you know it you have a house full of people you dont know...stealing your DVDs and ****......sorry bad past experience...

Funny-gif-steve-carell-freaking-out.gif

IMO man shes wheezing the juice.....if youre cool with that go for it....but will prob turn into oh i have friend that like to smoke into another friend...before you know it you have a house full of people you dont know...stealing your DVDs and ****......sorry bad past experience...

Thats what I'm worried about. It's just that I don't know anyone really here and I'm thinking I could get a few connections from this. I also know that she uh "goes around" The question is like could I be a lucky one. Part of me thinks yes since I've been talking to her for awhile now like 8 or 9 months and we like a lot of the same ****. But part of me says no because its one of those things where you know you see someone and you're like well im not even going to bother since there is no way that someone who looks like me is taking that home. You ever see a dude with his girl and get really pissed off because the dude is ugly as fudge and you're like i look better then this mofo how did he pull that **** off. then your night is ruined. Also I hate having to fight off vultures at places thats why when I go on dates I take chicks to good bars that are just a little smaller or good places to smoke or comedy clubs or Basketball games or what ever. none of that huge packed garbage where you are constantly having to try to check every dude who goes by because lets be honest dudes have respect for other dudes dates at all.

So idk

Thats what I'm worried about. It's just that I don't know anyone really here and I'm thinking I could get a few connections from this. I also know that she uh "goes around" The question is like could I be a lucky one. Part of me thinks yes since I've been talking to her for awhile now like 8 or 9 months and we like a lot of the same ****. But part of me says no because its one of those things where you know you see someone and you're like well im not even going to bother since there is no way that someone who looks like me is taking that home. You ever see a dude with his girl and get really pissed off because the dude is ugly as fudge and you're like i look better then this mofo how did he pull that **** off. then your night is ruined.

So idk

Hell yea man...only one explanation for that if you ask me.....they licken that booty dude.  I gotta draw a line somewhere....thats it.   

Or maybe they got money? IDk

The most underrated restaurant.

Cracker Barrel! That place is freaking delicious. Breakfast, even their steaks are decent. And the prices and awesome. Never leave that place hungry.

Na in this area, the most underrated restaurant is Tippy's Taco. That place is like a hidden treasure. You either know or you don't.

Never go to the one in Warrenton though. Don't know what happened exactly but a couple of years they left the corporation. Kept the name, kept the menu, didn't keep the food though. Absolute ****. Disgusting. THAT bad.

Archived