Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Im about to order a sweet Hornets hoodie.

Yeah, I was eyeballing the black majestic hoodie, the big and tall one.  That's the only B&T apparel for them I can find, which sucks.  Hoodie is nice, just means it sucks thats the only available B&T stuff they have right now, cause there are some pretty sweet t-shirts out there.  Guess it's a hoodie and ball cap.  

Yeah, I was eyeballing the black majestic hoodie, the big and tall one. That's the only B&T apparel for them I can find, which sucks. Hoodie is nice, just means it sucks thats the only available B&T stuff they have right now, cause there are some pretty sweet t-shirts out there. Guess it's a hoodie and ball cap.

I have my eye on the 47 Brand gray one. The price is really steep though. May see if it's cheaper at the team store.

This mother****er right here, trying to open a men's nail salon.

Dude wrote for The Source, wrote screenplays for million dollar movies... This guy is rich as ****. How the **** does he need help from these investors? Bull ****.

that's the first thing that came up in my mind.  So you have made oodles of money and still looking for investors?  

Spring, have you bought anything from Sharktank?  The only thing i have bought was the cycloramic app that allows you to take 360 videos and pictures with your phone 

that's the first thing that came up in my mind.  So you have made oodles of money and still looking for investors?  

Spring, have you bought anything from Sharktank?  The only thing i have bought was the cycloramic app that allows you to take 360 videos and pictures with your phone

I haven't.

I rarely ever watch Shark Tank. It was just dumb luck that it was on when you posted something. I didn't realize that they sold stuff that was approved on this show to be honest.

Was just at the Carolina place mall tonight to get a filter at Sears. There is a store on the first floor that is open that looks like a seasonal specialty store. They are just selling Hornets and Panthers gear. Called the Blue and Purple store or something like that. Of course I didn't go in  Interesting though, I might have to check it out.

I might have to check that out.  Though it's a drive from where I live.  

I haven't.

I rarely ever watch Shark Tank. It was just dumb luck that it was on when you posted something. I didn't realize that they sold stuff that was approved on this show to be honest.

There are some cool things that are advertised on this show even if they don't find a shark.  I saw a similar type of device at Fedex field that charges your phone and locks it inside a locker last night

Yo GACOLB, what exactly did ya do to receive a felony charge? (I mighta missed that part).

I saw a satellite moving thru space tonight. If you gaze at the stars enough, you'll see them every so often. With the naked eye they look just like stars, just a tiny dot, but they move along about as fast as jumbo jets at high altitude. Easiest to see them directly above. Atmosphere fades them out when they start to approach the horizon.

Archived