Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Justin Beaver is clearly on steroids. Ignore the physical transformation, the rage outside tell the rest of the story to me. Somebody better stop that boy before he pulls a Chris Benoit.

I'd pay $20 to fight Bieber.

I'm chubby but I hit hard

He's holding on to a big American flag and shaking it. You seriously couldn't figure that out?

See. this is an example of why people can't stand your condescending tone and you wonder why people rag on you so much.  There is no way on earth, that if you have never seen the gif, would "anyone" be able to figure out what he is doing.  He could be doing a ton of things (ringing a bell, washing a golf ball, cranking a handle).  The proper way to have responded without being an ass is to have said, "He's holding on to a big American flag and shaking it."  That's all that needed to be said since you already know about the gif and he doesn't. This is some of the stuff that I chastised you for before and put you on ignore for awhile.  While it may not have been your intention to be condescending, it comes off that way A LOT in this site.

Archived