Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

That's not very nice...

Man, ix, if it weren't for the bad times we wouldn't be able to recognize the good. Things will get better, there is no other option.

It's advice I wish my friends had given me in my early 20s after my long time gf dumped me.

I don't even think ix is talking about a serious relationship, which makes it worse.

It's advice I wish my friends had given me in my early 20s after my long time gf dumped me.

I don't even think ix is talking about a serious relationship, which makes it worse.

I didn't necessarily think it was about a girl. If it is, then oh well, it is. My advice would be to go to a bar or a club with your boys. Have some drinks and loosen up. Talk to random girls without the intent of ever seeing them again. Have no shame if random girls pass up, have no embarrassment. Just enjoy yourself. Do you.

Then again, I didn't think it was about a girl.

I was at the bar watching the USA Belgium game and they play Turn down for what. I like that song too. But one song is literally the lyrics "Shots shots shots shots shots shots shots"  :lol:

It's funny. In the race to capitalize off of turning down/up for this/that/what... it would appear that Lil' John and Game both put out a song titled Turn Down For What. I love how original popular music is.

I dig the beat in this song. I'd like to hear more hip hop, and production like it...

The only bands we can bash are coldplay for plagiarizing lyrics and Nickelback for being nickelback

I'm all about Coldplay. Their most recent album is just okie doke though.

Worst band our right now getting major play? Bastille. Simply awful music.

Why is it impossible for me to gain weight? I know most people have the opposite problem but being tall & skinny is destroying my self confidence. I've tried working out but that craps doesn't work since my puny appetite destroys any work that I put in :(

Why is it impossible for me to gain weight? I know most people have the opposite problem but being tall & skinny is destroying my self confidence. I've tried working out but that craps doesn't work since my puny appetite destroys any work that I put in :(

You are approaching the age where it starts to catch up with men. It took me into my 30s before I finally started adding on weight. Now I find myself watching what I eat!

Pizza yo. Lots and lots of pizza. Don't skimp on the breadsticks either.

Archived