Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Why is it impossible for me to gain weight? I know most people have the opposite problem but being tall & skinny is destroying my self confidence. I've tried working out but that craps doesn't work since my puny appetite destroys any work that I put in :(

Allow me to play the worlds smallest violin.

You guys just don't understand I have like no appetite at all so the pizza and donuts = failure. I've been to the doctor and he says my body is fine so I don't have any diseases that I can blame this curse on. It's so bad now that I've been taking multiple shots of olive oil during the day to get some extra calories.

I've even attempted GOMAD (which worked a little) but I had to stop that because apparently I'm allergic to milk and I was waking up with mucus or something in my eyes.

Fmylife!!!

You guys just don't understand I have like no appetite at all so the pizza and donuts = failure. I've been to the doctor and he says my body is fine so I don't have any diseases that I can blame this curse on. It's so bad now that I've been taking multiple shots of olive oil during the day to get some extra calories.

I've even attempted GOMAD (which worked a little) but I had to stop that because apparently I'm allergic to milk and I was waking up with mucus or something in my eyes.

Fmylife!!!

Sounds like a job for marijuana!

Fmylife!!!

Have they checked you for gastritis? Would cause you to feel full and suppress your appetite.

I've seen Terminator 2 at least 25 times. The minigun scene at the Cyberdyne building still gives me goosebumps.

Top 5 greatest action movie of all time, period.

most def.  It's my wife's favorite movie, but watching it with her is annoying, cause she knows every line by heart.  I have to pause it and threaten not to watch it so she will stop saying the lines on queue lol.

Sounds like a job for marijuana!

Ding, Ding, Ding.

Move out to Colorado with Chew and GACOLB.

Then also start enjoying craft beers and such.

You will make up for it in no time.

Then you will have the opposite problem.

Own who you are.

That will give you all the confidence you need. I used to be a skinny guy like you...certainly didn't stop me from getting women (or work), then I got built...didn't hurt. Now I have a little beer belly (in pretty good shape otherwise)...Does not matter at all.

Fmylife!!!

Your dr. won't give you any of these?

http://www.livestrong.com/article/282066-a-list-of-drugs-that-increase-the-appetite/

So music is a big part of my life. Lots of music that I listen to isn't, wholesome. Lots of bad words and stuff.

I'm not sure how I will approach my music once my son is born. I don't want to be one of those cornball parents who only listens to Kids Bop and garbage music but I don't want him hearing bad words. Sure there is plenty of good stuff without bad words, classic rock in particular.

I'm probably overthinking this.

So music is a big part of my life. Lots of music that I listen to isn't, wholesome. Lots of bad words and stuff.

I'm not sure how I will approach my music once my son is born. I don't want to be one of those cornball parents who only listens to Kids Bop and garbage music but I don't want him hearing bad words. Sure there is plenty of good stuff without bad words, classic rock in particular.

I'm probably overthinking this.

There are normally edited versions of songs/albums. I think that's all Kmart sells actually (or did anyway). Just go with that

NYT: Mark Rypien Wins American Century Title

STATELINE, Nev. — Mark Rypien beat out Jeremy Roenick and Annika Sorenstam to win the weather-delayed American Century Celebrity Golf Championship on Sunday.

Rypien took the title for the first time since winning the inaugural event in 1990.

Lightning storms delayed play for more than three hours.

Rypien ran away from Roenick and Sorenstam, putting up big Stableford points on his back nine, going 5 under for a record-breaking third-round total of 33 points and 76 throughout the three-day event at Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course.

Archived