Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

what is the story behind this gif?   does anyone know??? :)

it was during an NFL playoff game/Superbowl I believe. Him and his cop buddies were shaking a giant flag.

I left work at 4

Im in Tysons right now. 3 30 after. I dealt with over two hours of traffic and stopped in Tysons one and two.

It's still jammed as **** on the beltway.

**** this city. I'll never get home at this rate.

big reason I left. 

I type in are you going and the next word suggested is jihad. Wtf is wrong with my phone

If it was chewy's phone, I wouldn't be surprised. He's still being profiled by those Feds in the neighboring buildiing.

what is that footage from?

not a clue, just some google image gif i found LOL.

appears to be one of those "cops get tasered themselves" type of videos, though.  

guys, please tell me this is photoshopped.  Carmelo is not that much of a bamma....no way no how.  

10347717_10152543936754367_1571865907121

your man's pants look like an emergency parachute...

Were you on 495? No EZ-Pass?

I was. It was terrible last night. All bc of rain. So stupid.

No ezpass

I was on 495 then got off at gallows. Stopped in mall. When I got out I went on Georgetown pike but that was jammed BAD. I moved like 3 miles in 20 min. Eventually I had to u turn because I had low gas. Went back to mall.

It really was terrible, as bad as I could remember, last night. The Tysons mall has a traffic screen. Two hours to Rockville. Two! On 495!

appears to be one of those "cops get tasered themselves" type of videos, though.  

guys, please tell me this is photoshopped.  Carmelo is not that much of a bamma....no way no how.  

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/p350x350/10347717_10152543936754367_1571865907121601907_n.jpg]

It must be a basketball player thing...

Tracy-McGrady-Suit-Pants.jpg

Looks like my man got a snuggie for his legs...

It must be a basketball player thing...

Snuggie though....dawg I can't.  that final close up of the pants and the hint of shoes  :lol:

looks like somebody wrapped curtains around his legs. Why T-Mac....whyyyyy

Out here lookin' like a Deacon from Valdosta, Georgia.  

Please Hammer don't hurt 'em!

Oh heavens, ****in' A!!!!!!

That is quite, um, metro.

Out here lookin' like a Deacon from Valdosta, Georgia.

Valdosta's got that (half)redneck, (half)college kid. I'd think yourself would find that hard to recreate!

But then again, you've "done time" here.

Forgiven. LOL

iRcwaimCUI5DV.gif

No woosie here, but that dude wins the award.

Was just checking out the poll I started, asking people who will catch the most passes for the Skins.

And I observe that the new board software looks like it will allow me to modify the poll, after people have voted.

Gee, that seems like a good idea.

(OK, I can see some cases where it might be OK. Like, adding another choice. It also supposedly allows polls to contain up to 25 questions.)

I don't step much into this thread but on travel in Jacksonville, FL and need to get this off my chest.

Been awhile since I've traveled east and at hotel and Chipotle saw 2 asian girls who spoke Georgia style english with no accent. The one at Chipotle I was just standing there thinking... "Pleae talk more because I don't recall your existence." Maybe its just been while..because I had asian friends from Michigan with a Michigan accent and from Texas with a Texas accent... but being out in CA there are more 1st/2nd generation folks.

Also, if you order guacamole do they always confirm with you it is extra? Because I was still in work atire-button up shirt-and worker at Chipotle asked me if I knew it was extra. OF COURSE I DO!

My plane was stuck on the tarmac for 4 hours coming out too... Dallas Fort Worth. 1 hour due to mainrenance, 2 due to weather than went back to gate because pilots were bordering FAA lumits... than another hour when nea pilots came on.

Also, if you order guacamole do they always confirm with you it is extra? Because I was still in work atire-button up shirt-and worker at Chipotle asked me if I knew it was extra. OF COURSE I DO!

There was a post about this a few pages back.

Apparently they sell t-shirts now that say, "Yes, I know the guacamole is extra."

That Rock pic is hilarious. Thanks for posting that.

Cant lie, while cool, that scares me. Can't stop thinking about teenage GACOLB having that. No chance I'd be here today.

Edit: Army GACOLB with that is even scarier now that I think about it. Hell, the Army, period, with that is a horrifying thought.

Archived