Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

neighbor is on a electricity load management program and wants to know why her AC doesn't cool right in the afternoon in July.

two ac techs cannot tell her :rolleyes:  

they are turning your AC off to meet peak demand  :lol:

she asked if that was legal  :P .......yes, she is a blonde

I know other people think that because I think that also I never say anything but anytime someone is at like subway and its a long line and they are reading a list for what subs to get and they are always like no thats too much or hold on let me read this list to see what everyone wants. OR you got the a hole who is like can i sample that lettuce.

You want your sub cut into thirds and then you get to the register and want another sub bro? How about I smash your face into the sneeze guard until you stop moving

Or you got the person who wants to know what everything is. Thats a god damn salsa made out of diced tomatoes are you trying to get your ass whooped infront of your kids hurry the f up

lmaoooooo

I don't mind too much at places like Chipotle because slow people aren't usually what's holding the line up. They've got to steam all the tortillas and all that anyway.

The thing that drives me nuts is when people at buffets or salad bars dip into the dish 18 times to get one serving's worth of food. Dude. You do not need to pick out the individual croutons you like. There are 40 people behind you.

That bird is disturbed. I know people think oh cute but nah. That bird must be delusional and think the dog is its baby. My friend had a poodle would pick up and lick dolls. Oh how cute you say. Well it would bite you if you got close to a doll because it thought they were her pups. Had to get put down.

Doing some stress and strain problems, nothing to difficult. Reading the problem and it says imagine 50 kg rider has a friend who weighs 150 kgs, would you advise the friend to ride the bike. All I can think of is dayum, that a big as friend. 

When I was a kid, my best friend was heavy-set. One winter, we went sledding on a huge hill in our neighborhood. We shared one long sled all afternoon. I rode on the back, he rode on the front. No issues.

Just before we were about to leave, he said we should go one more time with him on the back. I said ok. We went down the hill, as soon as we built up momentum, we realized why we didn't let him ride on the back. The sled tipped forward and he landed on my back, smashing my face into the snow as we continued to slide down the hill.

The worst part was, we kept going, and at the bottom of the hill was a street, covered in ice. My face slid across that ice-covered street with my heavy-set friend lying on top of it. It felt like the entire left side of my face had the skin frozen off.

I don't mind too much at places like Chipotle because slow people aren't usually what's holding the line up. They've got to steam all the tortillas and all that anyway.

The thing that drives me nuts is when people at buffets or salad bars dip into the dish 18 times to get one serving's worth of food. Dude. You do not need to pick out the individual croutons you like. There are 40 people behind you.

I don't do salad bars and buffets anymore (if I don't have to).  **** is just unsanitary, even with the sneeze guards.  Little kids pick their nose and ass, never wash their hands, grab a handful of this or that, throw it back, etc.  

When we had a BD's Mongolian BBQ joint years ago, I would tear it up.  Me and the wife would go there every Sunday for lunch.  It was cool, pick your raw meat, veggies, etc.  Take to the stir fry chef, they prepare it, then you go sit down and eat and drink.  I was sitting there one day watching some kid playing with the raw meat, all of it (chicken, shrimp, beef) then ****ing around with the scoops/tongs in other stations, getting ****ing raw **** on that, in the vegetables, etc.

Yeah, I know they cook your veggies/meat together at insane temperatures, so cross contamination is unlikely, but if there is any bacteria on the other handles, then its transferred to someones hands, then their plates, utensils, etc.  Could make them sick.  

Our Chinese buffet is awesome, constantly changing out serving utensils. First thing I noticed.

So many dogs, so many names to remember!

That's what I'm talking about girl.  I like it when peeps take charge and show me some love on the buffet cleanliness.  I'd have no problem eating there.  But when I watch little kids do **** like I posted above and it's in front of employees that work there and nothing is done, I'm most likely not going to eat there again lol.

But the last time I ate a buffet, probably BD's before they closed down, which had to be at least 10 years ago.

There is only one buffet that I eat at and it's Captain Georges.

I generally hate those type of places, and the food in tends to suck anyway.

For example...Golden Corral.

Back home we had a pizza buffet at a local joint that was pretty good.  But I'm with you on buffets for the most part.  Where is Captain Georges?

I'm not a Golden Corral kind of person either, I was talking more about things like weddings that serve the food buffet style, or breakfast at a cheap hotel.

You know you're getting a fistful of bacon dude.  There's no reason to lie to yourself and pick them out one at a time.

I'm not a Golden Corral kind of person either, I was talking more about things like weddings that serve the food buffet style, or breakfast at a cheap hotel.

You know you're getting a fistful of bacon dude.  There's no reason to lie to yourself and pick them out one at a time.

Man, I was at a breakfast buffet, and they were faking on the bacon. Came out with a tray with like 20 pieces on it in a room of like 30 people. 

When I first read this, I thought the dogs were related to the chinese buffet comment.

Same here lol

I'll hit up the breakfast at hotels sometimes.  Most of the time, they have employees serving it or its like a doughnut/bagel thing, which is fine.  Although last year in Charleston, we had gone down with some friends to Brewvival, my wife had hit up the buffet for breakfast, so did our friend.  Me, my daughter, buddy's wife and his son only ate the pastries.  

They didn't get sick, but both said they felt bad like 4-5 hours later.  I'm a germ-aphobe anyhow, for the most part (Thanks Grandmom - God bless your soul);  I'm no bubble boy like John Travolta's movie, I'm just very cautious when I eat out.

I swore off places like Golden Corral, American Buffet, Western Sizzlers, etc... But I can still do CiCi's. Of course it's not high class, but I love their little cheesy bread things. And the kids usually no how to act around the pizza stations.

But man those other buffets are no bueno. One kid was getting ice cream. As he was putting strawberry syrup on his ice cream, some got on his hand, and it was dripping back into the syrup. After that, I was done. I just got up and left. 

I swore off places like Golden Corral, American Buffet, Western Sizzlers, etc... But I can still do CiCi's. Of course it's not high class, but I love their little cheesy bread things. And the kids usually no how to act around the pizza stations.

Yeah I thought Golden Corral bought Western Sizzler?

CiCi's kicks major ass, btw.

But man those other buffets are no bueno. One kid was getting ice cream. As he was putting strawberry syrup on his ice cream, some got on his hand, and it was dripping back into the syrup. After that, I was done. I just got up and left.

Where is Captain Georges?

I have only been to the one at VA Beach.

But they have one in Myrtle and Outer Banks.

http://www.captaingeorges.com/SetYourCourse.aspx?loc=3

EDIT: I'm talking prime rib, crab legs, shrimp, and the desserts are fresh not that stale crap you get from other places.

Fresh salads, full bar, oysters, clams, etc.

Well worth the 32 bucks for all you can eat.

I used to eat at them, when I lived in Norfolk area. (Like 30 years ago). They were really good.

It is clean and doesn't even come close to your disappointing typical buffet place including Vegas as far as presentation.

Service is great, food is great, very aware of the food. It really was quite a nice experience, we went twice last visit.

My wife told me we have to go there at least 3 times when we go in a few weeks. haha.

It is clean and doesn't even come close to your disappointing typical buffet place including Vegas as far as presentation.

Service is great, food is great, very aware of the food. It really was quite a nice experience, we went twice last visit.

My wife told me we have to go there at least 3 times when we go in a few weeks. haha.

We are hitting up Ocean Isle Labor Day weekend, I might have to make a trip to Myrtle and check it out.

Archived