Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

did you and a foldout poster of Adriana hang out in PALM SPRINGS together??  ;)

Holy hell! Uncontrollable laughter at that gif! :lol:

Can't say that I have done such a thing with a poster of hers but I will say that I will miss those commercials. Couldn't help but laugh at the guys' expressions and, of course, drool as soon as her face is on camera.

she is on the slim side, but for her size, she's got a body.  and those legs on her....makes me wanna start praying in spanish.

one thing about slim sexy women like Adriana Lima....if they're still that size by age 30, they'll always be that size.  sexy, thin, and leggy well into their 50s. 

email I just sent my manager.....wondering if I should start looking for a job.

I am concerned that there was a position created and not released for interview.

I understand that <name> is an incredible employee and, honestly, will be able to perform this job with excellence and professionalism. To be even more honest, he may perform at a level above what I could have achieved.

This does not offer any consolation to the fact that jobs are being created and filled without the proper steps being taken. I have been taking your advice since my supervisor interview and have been learning from the supervisors.

I have been taught that the steps to create a new job culminates in the requisition being opened by HR to fill the new position. It is my understanding that this did not happen.

I am concerned, not for myself, but for that S1 out in the warehouse that needs to believe that the management team will do what is in everyone's best interest. They need to believe that the system works, and to be fair to all - it has to work.

Even if it's all a facade, we should have held an interview and made it look real. Then put whoever you want in there. The process, in my opinion, needs to happen or the management team risks losing the trust of the work force, and ultimately opens the

company up for lawsuit. I hope that you know me enough to understand that I cannot sit idly by and watch things happen that are, in my eyes, wrong. From my discussions with you, you have expressed that your leaders should come to you when something

isn't right. That is what this is. My coming to you to bring this to your attention. I hope that you understand that I want what's best for our organization.

I want us to grow, as a whole, and take on more challenges in the future as a team. We cannot do this if we create more employees who don't care anymore. We have enough of those already.

I am more than available to you, Sir, at your convenience, if this needs to be discussed.

*sigh*

yeah, it's not about me. so many people here are sick of how they do things underhandedly, or with no thinking at all.

How are people not going to notice someone in a position now, that didn't exist two weeks ago?  And you didn't put it on the market?

It's just ridiculous.  I'm $80,000 from going into business for myself, so maybe 5 more years.

I just worry about the newbies with stars still in their eyes.  If they lose that, they'll become jaded and worthless.

I left work at 4

Im in Tysons right now. 3 30 after. I dealt with over two hours of traffic and stopped in Tysons one and two.

It's still jammed as **** on the beltway.

**** this city. I'll never get home at this rate.

It's cute hearing people in Denver **** about sitting in traffic for 10 minutes. Also cute when it's 84 degrees with 30% humidity and they're ****ing about it being hot. Seriously, stfu

I did not realize how serious some of the beef is on this thread between posters. Jeez.

My phones auto text thing is weird. I text Redskins the next word it suggests is suck. I type in are you going and the next word suggested is jihad. Wtf is wrong with my phone

LOL, that's one ****ed up phone dawg.  I don't sense any tension in this thread, I dunno though.  

Archived