Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Yeah that's bull**** they didn't comp your dinner

They ended up not charging for the meal after us waiting an additional 30 minutes for them to look around, but we had to convince the manager that was the right thing to do because she only wanted to take 50% off.

I've been there. I like it. Good choice for a date.

There is a nice atmosphere there but there is no excuse for what happened (I know that was lame lol)

I thought this was hilarious:

OK, it won't paste...but it's an article from Business Insider about how employees at Chipotle let you know that guac costs extra when you order it, and T-shirts have been made that say "I know that guacamole is extra" for regular customers, LOL

Ugh, guacamole.

Don't get my wrong, I love the stuff, but I'm not paying 2-3 dollars extra for green gloop that just gets mixed in with all the other gloop inside my burrito.

I don't even blame them for charging extra since avocados are expensive.

Yeah, at the Mexican place I worked avocados were like gold.  A half of one sliced was $1.25, even on the side for the chicken soup...the other Mexican place just across the street included it, and their soup was only .75 per cup/bowl more than ours.

Guess which restaurant is out of business now?  The one who charged extra, by only fifty cents.

I don't want to post in the GOT thread because I haven't caught up yet but I have to say...

I can't watch the opening credits without humming the words. "Dinklage, Peter Dinklage, Peter Dinklage, Peter Dinklage, Peter Dinklage" over and over and over and over and over. Even when I'm not watching GOT I find myself humming Peter Dinklage over the GOT theme song.

I hate the burritos at Chipotle I only get the bowls. The burritos suck nothing gets mixed. 1/3 of your burrito is tortilla and guac then the middle of your burrito is just the meat and rice and then the last few bites is sour cream and tortilla 

Ever thought of asking them to mix it up?  

I hate the burritos at Chipotle I only get the bowls. The burritos suck nothing gets mixed. 1/3 of your burrito is tortilla and guac then the middle of your burrito is just the meat and rice and then the last few bites is sour cream and tortilla

I don't get Chipotle period. But that's just me. I seem to be the only one. Give me Tippys Taco all day, every day though. I don't care if it is microwaved crap, it's perfect the way it is.

And be that guy who asks for a dumb request and then everyone in the line behind him thinks "F this guy I just wan't my food hurry up u jack wad" 

Yea no thanks  :lol:

LOL, I hear ya.  But saying, "hey dawg, can you mix that **** up a little?" won't hold up the line.  And to the guy behind you talking ****, just say, "I will shove my mixed burrito up your ass, asshole!"

LOL, I hear ya.  But saying, "hey dawg, can you mix that **** up a little?" won't hold up the line.  And to the guy behind you talking ****, just say, "I will shove my mixed burrito up your ass, asshole!"

I know other people think that because I think that also I never say anything but anytime someone is at like subway and its a long line and they are reading a list for what subs to get and they are always like no thats too much or hold on let me read this list to see what everyone wants. OR you got the a hole who is like can i sample that lettuce.

You want your sub cut into thirds and then you get to the register and want another sub bro? How about I smash your face into the sneeze guard until you stop moving

Or you got the person who wants to know what everything is. Thats a god damn salsa made out of diced tomatoes are you trying to get your ass whooped infront of your kids hurry the f up

lmaoooooo

LOL, I hear ya. But saying, "hey dawg, can you mix that **** up a little?" won't hold up the line. And to the guy behind you talking ****, just say, "I will shove my mixed burrito up your ass, asshole!"

I went out for a quick bite at Mickey D's a little while ago. Anyway, I pull up behind this guy as he's about to order. Guy starts berating the women taking his order. And she did nothing to deserve it. Guy was just extremely angry.

Anyway, do people not have the brain capacity to know you don't **** with people that are handling your food? Was one of the more idiotic things I've seen in awhile.

And be that guy who asks for a dumb request and then everyone in the line behind him thinks "F this guy I just wan't my food hurry up u jack wad" 

Yea no thanks  :lol:

It happens all the time at Chipotle, the mix it up in about a half a second.  It's not abnormal.  Man up.

Last night I was washing my hands. Grab a paper towel to dry them off and notice a fly buzzing around the trash can. I see it land on right on the rim of the can. I ball up the paper towel, and take a dart type throw at it. It hit right where it was, and I saw the fly fall and hit the ground motionless.

Most balla **** ever.

Anyone listen to mike & mike today? They talked about the new lawsuit against the NFL from players regarding prescription drug use. Complaining that doctors weren't telling the potential side effects of the pain drugs....this makes me so mad. 

Atleast Golic for once was the voice of reason saying he took everything they gave him in order to stay on the field and he didn't care what the side effects were and even if they told him he still would have taken them..which im sure 100% of the players in this lawsuit would have done as well. Such a joke

Archived