Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Bought my wife a new car for her 30th birthday. Just got delivered, had them put a bow on it so it's sitting in the driveway when she gets home.

I better get some super sex tonight.

Depends did you buy her a Ford Focus or a Benz?

Lets u know how it goes.

Also how can you had that kind of purchase I mean thats a big amount of money gone is it a surprise or does she know and just doesnt know when she is getting it?

Depends did you buy her a Ford Focus or a Benz?

Ford or Benz..... :)

10499372_628198451021_800032664398044779

Man as far as bread, we have a joint account for bills. That's it. Her money is hers, mine is mine. Separate accounts. But its not a dickhead type of thing, her money is my money and vice versa. But she had no clue lol.

Ford or Benz..... :)

Man as far as bread, we have a joint account for bills. That's it. Her money is hers, mine is mine. Separate accounts. But its not a dickhead type of thing, her money is my money and vice versa. But she had no clue lol.

Thats smooth brother.  What was she driving before this?

What was she driving before this?

09 Volkswagen CC.

she said she wanted a new car the other day, talked about having kids.  the kiddy things sprung a lightbulb in me, cuz i'm ready for a little Chew.  i've been pile driving her **** the last few days, hopefully more of the same this weekend LOL. 

One day you're getting your pile drive on the next day you're paying your kids $30,000 a semester tuition. Your wife wants to spend $20,000 on getting the house repainted and you're squirrelling away all your money in a offshore account just wishing to vanish one day to the Caribbean. 

The circle of life.

I was just looking at the 81 guns banned in MD and that list is so f'n stupid. At least my gun isn't banned but I wanted to get a damn AK how am I suppose to move back to MD with a AK f u MD I always loved you and wanted to live back in MoCo for my whole life. But now I just don't know anymore  :(

09 Volkswagen CC.

she said she wanted a new car the other day, talked about having kids.  the kiddy things sprung a lightbulb in me, cuz i'm ready for a little Chew.  i've been pile driving her **** the last few days, hopefully more of the same this weekend LOL. 

Yeah bro, get those purchases in before the wifey gets knocked up.  Back in 2006/2007 I went out and bought a 60" big screen, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.  

My daughter was the best gift of course, but hey, gotta get that **** bought prior cause then it's like, "you need to wait", "you ain't buying that ****", "we got a baby", etc. 

Pat Riley:

While I am disappointed by LeBron's decision to leave Miami, no one can fault another person for wanting to return home. The last four years have been an incredible run for South Florida, HEAT fans, our organization and for all of the players who were a part of it. LeBron is a fantastic leader, athlete, teammate and person, and we are all sorry to see him go.

Over the last 19yrs, since Micky and I teamed together, The Miami HEAT has always been a championship organization; we’ve won multiple championships and competed for many others. Micky, Erik and I remain committed to doing whatever it takes to win and compete for championships for many years to come. We’ve proven that we can do it and we’ll do it again.

Damn mother****ing straight. We've been down before, but never for long. Nothing personal, but I'm glad he didn't initially kiss his ass and get down on all 4. Go ahead and ET phone home to championship purgatory. **** Cleveland.

We'll be back.

So I have a beta invite from Bungie for Destiny.

Appearantly, you get 3 codes - 2 to share.

They are up for grabs, hit me up in here and I'll share them with you via PM once I have them.

Also, I will be starting a Destiny thread here soon, and also will be creating a youtube channel.  My boys get pretty roudy when we play and a lot of it is comic gold.  Especially after 6-8 beers.

Hit me up all ye who are interested.

So I have a beta invite from Bungie for Destiny.

Appearantly, you get 3 codes - 2 to share.

They are up for grabs, hit me up in here and I'll share them with you via PM once I have them.

Also, I will be starting a Destiny thread here soon, and also will be creating a youtube channel.  My boys get pretty roudy when we play and a lot of it is comic gold.  Especially after 6-8 beers.

Hit me up all ye who are interested.

Im interested.  Have I added you already on PS4?

My daughter is moving back in(while she sells her house and relocates) and not real comfortable with it....fine leave the grandbaby and go to motel 6  :P....that grandbaby is claimed 

I think my wife would pay her to stay  :lol: (I might kick in a bit ;) )

Archived