Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Just heard on the radio that Luol Deng is being (undercover) heavily courted here in ATL, anyone heard anything else?
With Danny Ferry as GM and Elton Brand probably in his twilight, I'd love to see him come here, & my Dukies give the rest of the league hell next season...and I don't even watch the NBA! 
Anyway, it was a short day of training at the doggy daycare, but awesome!  Y'all know how much I love animals, so I think it's a perfect fit for me...restaurant work was probably gonna kill me eventually, not to mention all the unpleasant idiots/drunks that I could possibly "off"...LOL
There are folks that drop their dogs off daily!  Sorry if I sound really ignorant on that, but I didn't know it was "affordable"...(definition is relative, I guess). 
The retail end is tough, everything is high end.  I'm not cheap about my kitties' food, but DAMN!  Some stuff is off the charts.  I've worked within a mile of where the store's location is for the better part of 20 years, and while there are folks who are "better off" in that area, they too have down-sized their lives to some degree (even the millionaires no longer eat out as often as they once did, no joke).

Folks I work with are super-cool for the most part, seems the trainer is the only person with attitude, and from what I gather, he won't be there any longer than necessary.  Groomer introduced herself as "4:20 Friendly", my kinda person, LOL! 

Thanks if you read my ramble...

Hail yeah!  

I cannot stand it when people spell it "cised."  ugh!  it should be "Siced!"  like "sliced" without an L!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/is-there-a-dc-dialect-its-a-topic-locals-are-pretty-cised-to-discuss/2014/07/09/84a3771c-c418-11e3-bcec-b71ee10e9bc3_story.html

Is there a D.C. dialect? It’s a topic locals are pretty ‘cised’ to discuss
“We have a D.C. terminology, our own vernacular, our own way of talking” says Reggie Sellers, 27, who grew up in Southeast and works at Nationals Park. Yes, he uses “bama” and “cised.”
....whether Ricks pronounces “Maryland” a bit like “Muriland,” and “very” like “vury.”

More at linkage:  http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/is-there-a-dc-dialect-its-a-topic-locals-are-pretty-cised-to-discuss/2014/07/09/84a3771c-c418-11e3-bcec-b71ee10e9bc3_story.html

'THAT' is not real. Ain't. Nuh-uh. Noseeums.

there's a good chance its not LOL.  either that or she does 100 squats a day.  

She musta teamed up with Donovan McNabb, cuz it looks like she has a few cans of Campbell's CHAWNKY beef stew back there.  Lord have mercy.

I don't care about going to jail.  if I ever saw her in person in that blue dress, even if she's live on the air, i'm gonna slide up to her from behind on my knees like Michael Jackson, and motor boat dem cheeks

killintime.gif

I don't care about going to jail.  if I ever saw her in person in that blue dress, even if she's live on the air, i'm gonna slide up to her from behind on my knees like Michael Jackson, and motor boat dem cheeks

You're a clown.

Get It I said you're a clown cuz ur goofn and ur avatar is a clown.

im so funny

Tomorrow. 12 donuts for 77 cents at Krispy Kreme when you buy 12. 

Do it. 

I'm also going to try a hot glazed KK for the first time. They had this deal like a few months ago and I took my 24 donuts and stashed them in my trunk and went to work 

Didn't touch them for like 10 hours

I burned my pasta today  :lol:

The instructions said to heat the pasta on medium in a small saucepan and use 3 cups. I used a box of pasta, cooked in a wok, on high. No wonder it dried up within 8 min 

I also refuse to cook anything requiring knives as I fear I will cut myself while chopping vegetables. Plus vegetables are stupid anyway. 

Archived