Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I forgot.....

Anything you say, do, and wear, can be held against you in the Court of Joaning Law.

I remember this kid 17/18 years old that I was working with one time awhile back, who came into work wearing capris (or some type of highwaters)

One of my coworkers made his life a living hell throughout the entire day lol. 

Ol' "When The Levees Broke" lookin' ass. LOL

Youngchew, you ol' Heavy D mouthed ass, "Now That We Found Love" lookin' ass. 

Ol' R&B legend "I Can't Tell You How I Feel About You Nite And Daaaaaay" Al B Sure lookin' ass  :lol:

*Runs*

Ol you spin me right round baby right round... shop til you drop lookin' ass...

Okay, I'm done...

Her ol' "Down Goes Frazier!!!!" lookin' ass lol

Ol Carlton banks dressin, Steve Buscemi teeth lookin, Lebron James forehead lookin bouta need bosley on your next shape up lookin gut bout to OD like Whitney on Bigmacs bout to need drivers liscense for yo gut you Putin dorito crumbs on yo dick for yo dog lookin ass

Never got that part of that movie. Ricky's HS highlight tape, that dude could scooooot! Then they got Maurice Chestnut runnin a 5.6 40 away from those dudes.

LOL for real. Ol' Slo mo NFL Films "Autumn Thunder" lookin' ass

Ol Carlton banks dressin, Steve Buscemi teeth lookin, Lebron James forehead lookin bouta need bosley on your next shape up lookin gut bout to OD like Whitney on Bigmacs bout to need drivers liscense for yo gut you Putin dorito crumbs on yo *censored* for yo dog lookin ass

Lol, you'll get it eventually

Ol "These wounds won't seem to heal. This pain is just too real. There's just too much that time cannot erase." my immortal Evanescence cryin' ass...

brzltrs.gif

Ol "When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears. When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears" better luck in 2018 lookin ass...

brazil-woman.gif

Okay, I'm done for real this time lol

Ol' 'Every step you take" Sting lookin' ass

Ol' vest wearing "Where we're going, we don't need roads" Marty McFly lookin' ass

Ol' bright red tshirt "STOP! Hammertime!" Lookin' ass

Ol' "Let my people goooo" Moses parting the red sea shapeup havin' ass

I personally like "ole yakuza lookin ass." I died when my asian friend described another asian.

Damn.

Would be messed up if he was like Ol' "I will get you fool! Hahahahahaha!" ****ty english dub Wong Fei Hong lookin' ass. I don't go go the racial stereotypes route though. Thats like the only thing that is off limits

Ol' "Let my people goooo" Moses parting the red sea shapeup havin' ass

"Do I tip when ordering takeout?" wondering ass

Meryl Streep's 19th Oscar nomination lookin' ass

ol' hold the door for somebody 20 feet behind you, pressuring them to walk quickly lookin' ass

Drove the Chevy to the Levee but the Levee was dry face ass

"Waterworld is my favorite movie of all time" lookin' ass

stomach growling in class and you're ruffling papers trying to cover up the sound lookin' ass

You scream "Wilsoooooooon" every time somebody mentions Cast Away lookin' ass

A VH1 Special:  Where are they now -- Rufio from "Hook"  lookin' ass

250px-Rufio3.jpg

The tank from Ernest Goes to Camp lookin' ass

i105094.jpg

I'm dying lololol

Ol' cheap ass candy machine non engagement ring wearing "Earth! Wind! Water! Fire! Heart!" Planeteer lookin' ass

Ol' "My life will never be the same. I'm glad you came" One Direction lookin' ass

Ol' pink suit pepto bismol wearing "JW! JW who did you hit!" Pinky from Friday After Next lookin' ass

Ol' "Mr. Aaaanderson" Agent Smith lookin' ass

Ol' Turtles in a halfshell! Turtle power!" Michaelangelo lookin' ass

Archived