Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Yea I'm serious. If it tastes good then I'm all on it. Irish coffee is beast. Just because I'm a dude doesn't mean I have to drink crappy drinks that taste like butthole. 

wait... thats not in the card/contract???

Started talking to this girl. Don't want to talk to her anymore. So, I just don't talk to her anymore. It's been three days since we spoken to each other. I'm start to think her feeling on not talking is mutual. lol....

Keep it moving. Clearly neither of you were vested in a relationship.

Plenty of potential partners out there MLS, plenty.

Women out number men 8-1 (or something like that) in major cities.

Now take into account the ones that are already married or in a relationship.

The number is probably close to 20-1 for a single guy.

Keep your head up. Do you and they will eventually flock to the point they are hard to get rid of.

Keep it moving. Clearly neither of you were vested in a relationship.

Plenty of potential partners out their MLS, plenty.

Women out number men 8-1 (or something like that) in major cities.

Now take into account the ones that are already married or in a relationship.

The number is probably close to 20-1 for a single guy.

Keep your head up. Do you and they will eventually flock to the point they are hard to get rid of.

I hear ya. Funny thing is that this was the hardest I worked to talk to a girl. Once I started talking to her, I knew instantly that we just didn't connect. Kept trying to force a connection, it just didn't work.

But yeah, I'm good. Won't be the first time it happened, probably won't be the last lol

I hear ya. Funny thing is that this was the hardest I worked to talk to a girl. Once I started talking to her, I knew instantly that we just didn't connect. Kept trying to force a connection, it just didn't work.

But yeah, I'm good. Won't be the first time it happened, probably won't be the last lol

Then why keep trying ? Kill that noise.

I am simply too busy with my own life to sit around waiting and hunting.

Either you are in or out, make it clear rather quickly.

Then I will find time, or even put something else on the back burner to make time.

You are from DC, that term "swag" has nothing on what DC or NY fellas have. Use that to the fullest.

Then why keep trying ? Kill that noise.

I am simply too busy with my own life to sit around waiting and hunting.

Either you are in or out, make it clear rather quickly.

Then I will find time, or even put something else on the back burner to make time.

You are from DC, that term "swag" has nothing on what DC or NY fellas have. Use that to the fullest.

It's not that I kept talking to her and she kept blowing me off (no pun intended, I promise lol) but it was more like every time I tried to talk to her, something kept happening. So when I finally talked to her, I just knew instantly that this wasn't going to last long lol. She cool peoples though, but no. lol

Oh yeah, I don't know if I really have "SWAG". I just have a presence. When I'm around, you'll feel it.

Ohh... Stay away and count your blessings. It was going to be drama somewhere down the line.

As I said before plenty of them, you will find the perfect one when you aren't even looking or barely trying.

That is the word that we have "Presence" . Good call.

Was looking at car detailing and came across this in the description on their website:

Chamois's drying capabilities are twofold. When damp, its flat surface molds to the hood or sides of a vehicle or a bald person’s head. This creates a tight seal that squeegees off excess water...

Um, what?  A bald person's head?

Thought I'd put this here for folks to see....

Yes, the group of dudes could have been more cooperative, but they've got a pretty damn good point.  Its quite clear that the first cop in the khaki uniform has a raging boner for these guys.... SMH  :rolleyes:

NSFW - LANGUAGE

Ohh... Stay away and count your blessings. It was going to be drama somewhere down the line.

As I said before plenty of them, you will find the perfect one when you aren't even looking or barely trying.

That is the word that we have "Presence" . Good call.

I have no idea why I'm out of likes...

Yeah man. Drama comes in any relationship. My last long relationship didn't have much drama, and honestly, I think that's why I got dumped. She told me I didn't care about anything... Which is a lie. I called her out on it, she didn't like it and she dumped me. That was a year ago and I'm still trying to figure out what the heck was her problem lol

i think that is usually referred to as "girth"       (politely)   

:)

I can go somewhere with this, but I digress...

I can go somewhere with this, but I digress...

i was going to try and be funny with an "engorged" joke....then I made the mistake of google image searching "engorged."  Between the close ups of blood-filled ticks and penis pics....what has been seen cannot be unseen.  :(

i was going to try and be funny with an "engorged" joke....then I made the mistake of google image searching "engorged."  Between the close ups of blood-filled ticks and penis pics....what has been seen cannot be unseen.  :(

You should have heeded my warning bruh...

I have no idea why I'm out of likes...

Yeah man. Drama comes in any relationship. My last long relationship didn't have much drama, and honestly, I think that's why I got dumped. She told me I didn't care about anything... Which is a lie. I called her out on it, she didn't like it and she dumped me. That was a year ago and I'm still trying to figure out what the heck was her problem lol

I have no idea how likes work or how many are allowed. 

Drama is not simple or silly tiffs. Everyone has those.

Drama is when it's like a soap opera and there is always some random stuff going on that you don't want to be involved in...made worse when your lady is a part of it.

We rarely argue, but it does happen. I take it lightly.

Example : I have a training camp dri-fit shirt from last year. For whatever reason she likes to wear it. I told her to buy her own, or I will buy her some. That is a shirt that will never be made again, ever. I can not stand her wearing certain shirts of mine, seemingly those are the ones she likes best. Drives me nuts. It's not like I am wearing any of her clothes. So get your own...jeepers. EDIT: I have plenty of shirts she could wear...some still with tags.

haha.

She says they are comfy, I say that is mine. I don't mind giving, but I do not like to share.

the purpose of clothes is to make people want to take them off of you.

only reason i wear clothes (specifically underwear) is for everybody else's safety.

if I were to take my drawls off, the whole room would go black. 

mTA5qps.gif

only reason i wear clothes (specifically underwear) is for everybody else's safety.

That is not even close to what you said the other day...remember...you didn't get that benefit.

MLS,

She is a brat, she knows it won't make me walk out the door, but she also knows that I can't stand it.

I told her the other day when she went to the gym...don't wear shirts that I wear.

She proceeds to put on one of my white T's instead of my dri-fit...I might go insane. haha.

All I could do was try to explain that I have at least 70 other T's she could wear.

Grumble...

That is not even close to what you said the other day...remember...you didn't get that benefit.

notice his hand spacing...

43216312.jpg

as far as your old lady wearing your shirts, i think its kinda hot.  now, wearing one of your good Redskins shirts, she should probably be choked while wearing it...lightly but firmly....if ya know what i mean.  And make her scream out "Santana!" the whole time  ;)

my wife wears my crap shirts mostly (old t-shirts that i wear around the house).  she knows if she put on one of my good skins shirts, i'd slap her with this BBC.  brown butter container.

ROFL... I was telling hubby just the other day about y'all's conversation about running on the treadmill naked, and what that would mean for you...LOL...dude, he laughed harder than he has in a while, said it was a hit response~~wait till he hears this one :lol:

He's developing a new appreciation for ES ;)

Man... lol

The stuff that is posted in this thread. smh... lol

I was just gonna say the same thingLOL

Archived