Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Nothing is off limits when it comes to a joaning/roast session. Everything you say and do can be held against you in the court of Joaning Law

Really ?

This bamma acting like BigMike ragin' like a mofo when the Heat get slapped around.

Go get us some tacos man, and yes I know that's mexican...close enough.

I better not run into Tanard Jackson on the street because there will be a problem. He'd likely beat the crap out of me, but I'd go down swinging lol.

Throwing away your career over weed..... seriously. Could've at least been coke or crystal meth or something.

because she stole dark horse?

Yeah man. When I first heard it, I knew what song it was from instantly.

They picked the wrong song to sample too. That FLAME and Lecrae song was like THE song that launched Christian Rap to the era it's in right now.

I think they sued them just to make sure it doesn't happen again. It'll be a nice little, and I mean little, settlement. Then it'll be done.

Mad Men is an incredibly great television show.

It's taken me 4 seasons and 11 episodes to come to this ultimate conclusion. Just incredible. Not Breaking Bad incredible, but damn this show is great.

Yeah man, great show.  Last season is on mid-season break right now, can't wait for it to come back and get the series wrapped up.  

Archived