Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

If the class is curved so 40% is an A, does that mean I only have to attended 40% of my classes.

I'm so glad I got college over with back in 98.  I skipped class all the time.  If it was raining out when I woke up, not going. 

I haven't copied a DVD in probably 3-4 years. Much to my surprise, my copy of CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD still work like a charm.

Those were the days...

Damn, I had the same software years ago too.  Well, it was more like 6 years ago for me.  I last tried to copy one probably 4 years ago and it wouldn't update lol.  Still worked though.

I burned my pasta today  :lol:

The instructions said to heat the pasta on medium in a small saucepan and use 3 cups. I used a box of pasta, cooked in a wok, on high. No wonder it dried up within 8 min 

I also refuse to cook anything requiring knives as I fear I will cut myself while chopping vegetables. Plus vegetables are stupid anyway. 

You need to get yourself a pasta boat, playa!

pb3.jpg

I burned my pasta today  :lol:

The instructions said to heat the pasta on medium in a small saucepan and use 3 cups. I used a box of pasta, cooked in a wok, on high. No wonder it dried up within 8 min 

I also refuse to cook anything requiring knives as I fear I will cut myself while chopping vegetables. Plus vegetables are stupid anyway. 

WTF lol

Damn, I had the same software years ago too.  Well, it was more like 6 years ago for me.  I last tried to copy one probably 4 years ago and it wouldn't update lol.  Still worked though.

That's probably when I first got it.

The DVD I was copying was an unprotected DVD for a work function. Didn't have to use, AnyDVD. Just loaded up CloneDVD and copied without having to use any compression.

I opened AnyDVD just for esses and gees and it still started up. Asked if I wanted to upgrade to the newest version. I had something like version 6.2.3.1 installed and the most recent version was 7.3.4.1 or so. I clicked the link but didn't bother trying to upgrade. When I originally got AnyDVD it came with lifetime support. At some point later they changed to a subscription service (which I think got banned in the USA).

That's probably when I first got it.

The DVD I was copying was an unprotected DVD for a work function. Didn't have to use, AnyDVD. Just loaded up CloneDVD and copied without having to use any compression.

I opened AnyDVD just for esses and gees and it still started up. Asked if I wanted to upgrade to the newest version. I had something like version 6.2.3.1 installed and the most recent version was 7.3.4.1 or so. I clicked the link but didn't bother trying to upgrade. When I originally got AnyDVD it came with lifetime support. At some point later they changed to a subscription service (which I think got banned in the USA).

Yeah, it was pimp when it came out, like Napster 

So RG released his new T's last night....all sold out except for small in black.....but i thought people didn't like him and he was a bum....

I can't speak for everybody.....

But me personally, I'd sacrifice one of my dogs and offer him one night with my wife just to touch him. 

"Lawd, I done touched the knee.  It's healed!"

footwork ensues

praise-break-o.gif

I can tell you what is on ESPN now- World Cup or LeBron

I can tell you what is on NFL Network now- Johnny Manziel

Pretty much nailed it. This worked out for ESPN, with the All-Star break coming up and the World Cup ending, they can go full LeBron all next week.

Eat Krispy Kreme to feel better

It melted in my mouth this time

At least we can verify your Miami Fandom, unlike most of the hop-on gumps.

We still love you, Sin.

:kanyeshrug:

Worst part about all this is that after all this time, as much as he got on my nerves even pre Big 3, Mario Chalmers is still here. I'd absolutely love if someone completely annihalated his ass in a drone strike.

Archived