Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I was just catching up in the NBA thread and saw a lot of hostility. Ppl just gun hate on da superior wizkids I guess

Yeah, I don't know why everyone can't not just have reasonable debates about their other teams.  We all are Redskins fans on here and we all are posters on here. I don't really care who anyone pulls for as far as other teams/sports goes.  I bust some balls a little bit, but its all in fun.  

So my daughter grabs my Redskins hat off my head, laughs at me, puts it on.  She's 6, so its kinda big on her, but cute as ****.  She then tries to run off with it upstairs to either the bonus room or her room.........aka......the Vortex.  Where everything that you don't want lost could end up lost, just like missing socks in the washing machine.  

She got mad at me for making her give it to me before it got sucked up into some wormhole and sent through a space time continuum and lost forever.  Looks like I need to buy her a Redskins hat :D

I shouldn't have called hubby an asshole.  He's aiight.

Just gets annoying once in a while that he knows freakin' everything.  If it has happened since the Big Bang, he knows it.  Every civilization that wiped out the other one. 

Maybe this is tmi, but hopefully informative:  there are certain periods of time when we women just don't give a damn.  Leave us alone.  We'll be fine in a day or two. ;)

holy crazy night at work.

forklift jumps the wire guidance and damages a rack.

guy steals two monitors and 3 thermostats and we had to chase him, he jumps in a car, cops find the stuff because some truck driver calls in a tip about two people dumping stuff at a gas station.

No sleep for me. :-(

Maybe this is tmi, but hopefully informative:  there are certain periods of time when we women just don't give a damn.  Leave us alone.  We'll be fine in a day or two. ;)

LOL.  I had to learn that the hard way. 

I think he was ringing a bell. And that's not an innuendo. lol

It reminds me of this one...

By the way, the original gif with the soldier, I'm pretty sure he's holding onto one of those giant flags they stretch out over football and baseball fields and he's doing his part to make it shimmer and wave as a normal-sized flag would.

Orrrr....he's doing something extremely inappropriate in front of thousands of people.

Archived