Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I was cooking in my boxers and I just realized the blinds were open. Hope the neighbors got a good peak.

Niiice!...Just remember what Gary Busey said: Don't cook bacon naked. :lol:

When I heard him say that, I thought (as every good cook does/should)"Where was the lid to the pan, you idiot?" *And even when you remove the lid to turn it, STEP BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Just an aside: there's nothing sexier than a butt-naked dude in an apron, chopping by hand, ... (OK, just the one that knows what medium-rare truly is.) :P

Niiice!...Just remember what Gary Busey said: Don't cook bacon naked. :lol:

When I heard him say that, I thought (as every good cook does/should)"Where was the lid to the pan, you idiot?" *And even when you remove the lid to turn it, STEP BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Just an aside: there's nothing sexier than a butt-naked dude in an apron, chopping by hand, ... (OK, just the one that knows what medium-rare truly is.) :P

Interesting, I have never seen anyone cook bacon with a lid.

I'll take butt-naked women for $1000 alex.

Mary, you are a friggin riot! lol

I try...want a better one?

So I had to work today, but hubby had a funeral to go to. We went the other day, got him a really nice outfit, had the alterations done, got it dry cleaned, shoes cleaned...I came home a while ago, and I think he wore white tennis shoes (brand new as well)...BUT WTF? People are gonna think I can't dress my dude!

I'm mortified.

I try...want a better one?

So I had to work today, but hubby had a funeral to go to. We went the other day, got him a really nice outfit, had the alterations done, got it dry cleaned, shoes cleaned...I came home a while ago, and I think he wore white tennis shoes (brand new as well)...BUT WTF? People are gonna think I can't dress my dude!

I'm mortified.

Sounds like he is going to the prom?   :D 

But hey, if I could get away with doing that, I'd do the same.  I told my wife, when I go that I don't want anyone dressing up for me.  I've requested that she have an off-site reception where alcohol can be served and buy a few kegs of beer and serve hot wings.

I want all my friends/family to have one last beer, on me.  Dress like you would going to the beach, ballgame, etc.  No suits.  

Interesting, I have never seen anyone cook bacon with a lid.

I have a screen that I use to prevent the mess on the stovetop. It's pretty awesome. Typically though, I bake bacon on a broiling pan.

And Mary, I had a buddy wear sneakers to a wedding. I was sitting there thinking...why ?

That must be more of a Southern thing.

I have never worn dress pants or even khakis with sneakers.

I have a screen that I use to prevent the mess on the stovetop. It's pretty awesome. Typically though, I bake bacon on a broiling pan.

And Mary, I had a buddy wear sneakers to a wedding. I was sitting there thinking...why ?

That must be more of a Southern thing.

I have never worn dress pants or even khakis with sneakers.

Two friends got married...in a church...grooms mom was in plastic crocs, I **** you not.

It's not a Southern thing. It's an "I don't give a crap" thing.

And there's nothing wrong with that. We all know who we are down here, LOL

Did anyone on here ever try to light a fart and if so, was it successful?  I was thinking about dumb stuff we did as kids and I remember one of my friends trying to light one when we were all hanging out bored one summer day.  

It didn't work for him, I've never seen it successfully done (he tried about 3 times), but always heard the urban legend.  That was the only time I've ever seen it attempted.  I always thought it was a myth.

Remembering her comes in flashbacks and echoes

Tell myself it's time now, gotta let go

But moving on from her is impossible

When I still see it all in my head

In burning red

Burning, it was red

Oh, losing her was blue like I'd never known

Missing her was dark grey all alone

Forgetting her was like trying to know somebody you never met

'Cause loving her was red

Yeah, yeah, red

We're burning red

:(

I've seen Terminator 2 at least 25 times. The minigun scene still gives me goosebumps.

Top 5 greatest action movie of all time, period.

I've probably seen it at least 20 times. Remember my dad showing it to me when I was like 6 too. Parenting ftw.

Archived