Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

And Nadal beats Federer in 3 straight sets.  Wow! 

I only saw the first tight set (save for the one-sided breaker) before I had to hit the road. Was it as convincing as it sounded?

I love Rafa, and it looks a foregone conclusion he'll move level with Pistol Pete on 14 majors Sunday morning; so Roger's reemergence certainly couldn't of come at a better time. He seriously could do with adding another Wimbledon crown and putting 4 majors back between himself and Nadal as Rafa, IF he can stay injury free with his knees, has a great chance to surpass him before he hangs it up on the clay in Paris alone. 

Hail. 

Did you enjoy the season premier GACOLB? I laughed, but was expecting a little bit stronger episode for the season premier. Agreed though, workaholics is great. So many classic eps.

yeah that's why I posted about it. Actually just watched it again after reading your post. You're right that it is kinda lacking on the LOL moments but I still thought it was great. And my experience, most shows are a bit short on season premiers. It's like they haven't warmed up yet. Like I said though, it was still great. There are so many great moments and elements in each episode. Such a great show. So looking forward to this season. I know it's great because I Love it and my 50-whatever-year-old mom does too. Not much, particularly on TV, that can make multiple generations laugh.

Did anyone catch the series premier of that new show Broad City that came on after Workaholics? Seeing the commercials, don't have much hope for it but who knows.

Baby gravy!!

Two things stood out last night, and they were pretty obvious to everyone else too, for obvious reasons. Imagine Dragons + Kendrick Lamar rock/rap jamout was amazing. I was in awe.

Then the One Love performance by Macklemore ... the song and its message hasn't gotten old ... I also "discovered" the song when it only had a couple million hits on youtube (now has over 110 million) ... then the 33 marriages ... everyone there seemed in tears ... standing O's all around, Keith Urban and Katie Perry with tears streaming down their faces. You don't get stuff like that too often in Hollywood and that was pretty awesome. Latifa and Madonna was a cool touch.

I got a speeding ticket this morning ...hubby's gonna freak. :(

Anyone have advice on how to tell him so he at least freaks less?

I don't know. When my wife got one, I laughed at her and called her an idiot (playfully). She then bought a Prius and hasn't sped since.

Solution: buy a Prius, then tell the hubby. The Prius is proof you won't speed again. :)

I got a speeding ticket this morning ...hubby's gonna freak. :(

Anyone have advice on how to tell him so he at least freaks less?

Make a nice dinner and let him watch some sports game.  Bring it up during the game so he barely notices.  At least thats what many women traditionally do when telling guys bad news.  (Now you see why us guys like to go out with buds to watch games sometimes lol) 

Or

The approach of...I could have died due to my major speeding but I'm alive and all I got a was a ticket.  But I'm alive and thats what matters.

They're doing Super Bowl trivial on 980. My lord some of these people are dumb. You gotta answer three questions, first is really easy, second is moderate, third is really tough. Man these people can't even answer the first question. Who was last year's SB MVP? Who was the QB the last time Seattle made the SB? Goodness how do you not know those...

Archived