Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

You'd think FIFA and the NBA would have the worst referees but the NFL could easily be in that list. How do you miss so many easy calls? 

Eh I think fans of any league think their refs are the worst, I follow lots of NHL fans on twitter and they are always talking about how NHL refs are the worst of all sports leagues. The more you watch a sport the more things you're going to see the refs miss.

Eh I think fans of any league think their refs are the worst, I follow lots of NHL fans on twitter and they are always talking about how NHL refs are the worst of all sports leagues. The more you watch a sport the more things you're going to see the refs miss.

Odd, I think of the major sports, NHL refs are the best. Plus - they have a centralized review that is responsible and takes the judgement call on scoring plays out of the hands of an overworked and tired individual at the stadium/arena.

The rules in the NFL really need some major tweaking and/or revamping.  Otherwise, we are left with what we have now in the SB, a Broncos team who can't run a pass play without setting illegal picks vs a Seahawks team who can't run a defensive play without committing pass interference and/or holding.

The idea that these teams can get away with it 99% of the time and that they intentionally engage in those activities because they know they won't get flagged every play is frustrating. It's no longer football, really.

-----

Just in case someone wants to get rich..I got this email this morning. I'm graciously passing on the chance in favor of working for another 25+ years.

edit - Although part of me wants to ask him why he doesn't just move the funds himself an add another 30% to his 8% commission.

;)

Compliment of the Season

Dear Friend,

My name is Razik Mohammed, I am an investment banker based in Syria. I worked with Al-Shufi investment Company in Syria as an investment officer for many years before the outbreak of the civil unrest there which forced some of us to relocate to the United Kingdom for safety.

I write you based on the request of one of the beneficiaries to our client, an European who lost his life to the civil unrest in Syria. Due to the unending unrest in Syria, his children and next of kin moved their late father’s funds out from Syria to different security companies in South Africa and Europe for safe keeping and investments pending when they can safely leave Syria and come over to the place of domicile of the receiver of the funds to get their share of the funds.

I am therefore contacting you directly to solicit for your kind assistance in receiving these funds totaling USD$100million (ONE HUNDRED MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) on behalf of my clients children for investment purposes in your country. All we need is a trusted and honest individual  who can receive these funds from the security company in South Africa on behalf of my clients children and keep them safe there pending their arrival to your country to receive their share of the funds.

For doing this, we are prepared to give you 30% of the funds while 60% goes to them. 8% will come to me as my commission while 2% will be used to offset any expenses that might be incurred in the course of moving the funds from the security companies in South Africa and Europe to your account anywhere you desire the funds to be deposited for investment purposes.

If you are interested in assisting us, please get back to me immediately using my email and contact details below;

NAME:

EMAIL:

TELL:

FAX:

Also provide to me your complete details including; NAME AND ADDRESS, OCCUPATION AND POSITION, SEX AND AGE, DIRECT CONTACT DETAILS such as mobile number, fax number, and email contact and a valid identification.

Please reply and send you information on this email: razik_mohammed@aol.com

I look forward to getting a favorable response from you.

YOURS TRULY,

Razik Mohammed .

For the love of all that is holy, can someone please explain to me why we continue to send foreign aid to countries, when we need the money just as bad?

It's like giving your neighbor money to renovate his garage, when your bathroom floor is collapsing.

UGH

Because dependence on federal money is already a given internally. 

:)

I get that being a 'super power' (and I use that term loosely) merits a certain response when countries are hammered by things outside of their control.  It's good 'business' to lend a hand.

But the continual funneling of money outside our borders when Detroit is almost in ruins????  When we can't secure funds to continue to pay our troops?  It's maddening.

Playing GTA V, I came across a familiar song:

You know you're getting old when you were in middle school/high school when this song came out, and you've got 18-20 year olds saying "I remember that song when I was a little kid!"  Smh

That song cranked though, and my god those women are simply flawless.... Absolutely flawless.

Does anyone even care about this Pro Bowl Draft?

I'll flip back and forth just to see Morris get some carries. Other than that though, I don't really care... Because the players don't care.

Last one I saw from beginning to end was probably '05, when dudes were really trying to win. I remember Vick hitting Larry Fitzgerald for a big TD, then screaming "Get that money" like 5 or 6 times.

Archived