Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

This is why my ass doesn't play the lottery but twice a year.

in one single row,, I was 1 number off of 5 diffferent numbers, as well as the money ball number.

Another row, I was 1 number off of four different numbers... Including the money ball. On 4 separate rows, I was 1 number off of the moneyball. If I was on some desperate **** I'd have spazzed out and gone back to get like $100 worth of tickets, threatening the store owner.

A voice mail from one of my cousins in Atlanta that I had to transcribe and post on facebook and whatnot to let people know how ridiculous it is down there...

"Bruh, I can't believe I have been driving since 4:30pm. I was going to my second job and I see that the traffic was nuts. So at 5:06pm, I was at Exit 30. It took me until 11:30pm to get to Exit 29 fam. Then I was on the main road until now. It's 1:16 cuz. And I am still not home yet. I just got to my friends house. This **** is nuts cuz."

Depending on which friend's house he went to, I think it took him 9 hours to go anywhere between 5-10 miles.

I used to get chased all the time by dogs when I was a little kid... I guess that means I'm evil. I saw a crazy cat (that I grew up with) hiss at my cousin who wasn't even 3 months old. Same goes for her apparently.

I could come up with about 10 reasons why I don't trust neurotic pet owners. And Huly's screen name is the name of her dog (I think)... Not her actual name.

I just googled Kate Upton. I had no idea that she was only 21. I thought she was around my age. 

I used to get chased all the time by dogs when I was a little kid... I guess that means I'm evil. I saw a crazy cat (that I grew up with) hiss at my cousin who wasn't even 3 months old. Same goes for her apparently.

I could come up with about 10 reasons why I don't trust neurotic pet owners. And Huly's screen name is the name of her dog (I think)... Not her actual name.

I just googled Kate Upton. I had no idea that she was only 21. I thought she was around my age.

I was just trying to make a funny, just the coincidence of the author's name & how much Huly loves her pets...I know it's her cat.

^Gotcha

I mean, if you love animals, so be it, but don't give me some passive aggressive "I hate people" bs. Tucking your dog in at night, putting it in the seat beside you to drive through the carpool lane, taking it to a restaurant, or buying it two  pairs of Jordans and a hoodie doesn't make you better than me.

Neither does using it as a bad guy detector to make up for your own shortcomings in character assessment,or using it as an excuse for why regular people probably wouldn't want to spend more than 30 seconds talking to you... About anything.

She's only 21? Geez, she's younger than I am (and probably richer than I'll ever be hahaha)

RoyallyP was a cool kid besides being a Dallas fan. RIP Sir.

Great sense of humor and always someone that could laugh at themself. Not to mention he stood by and honored his silly bets.

( I think that is a great factor to determine people)

Pretty good for 40, but a bit on the thin side.

Edit, who am I kidding, she's a scarecrow

Not in response to this post, but an earlier one...

Your old name was DoomsdayMachine1988...

Or something close to that.

Lol

MTH seemed to be overwhelmingly  enthusiastic about changing it for that very reason. And I got a few posts/pm's from people wondering if I was a Cowboys fan back when I first started posting.

I don't blame him. I was lucky to be able to change mine. Some other posters had similar names...so I asked and permitted to change it.

Archived