Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I referred to someone as, "really huge," in an email and made someone upset.  In retrospect that was a poor choice of words.  I wasn't trying to be mean at all, I was just trying to get the point across that the girl was big for her age and had a poor self-image.  Her body issues are the source of her depression.  Now that ruined my good mood geez.

Definitely a poor choice of words.

Edit, and I'm going to assume it was a woman you emailed? Because you never make fun of women in front of other women (or in the presence of other women)... 

Yep.  Another woman.  And she is rather large herself.  Stupid choice of words, I wasn't really thinking about it.  I should've just referred to her as, "big."

Yep.  Another woman.  And she is rather large herself.  Stupid choice of words, I wasn't really thinking about it.  I should've just referred to her as, "big."

No. Not that either. Not circumference, not girth. In fact, it's probably better for you if you avoided it all together, or find a way to phrase it in a way that drives the point home without actually saying it.. Maybe the bit about her apparently having a poor self image could fly, a little. But don't mention a damn thing about her weight. They go crazy over that... All of them (skinny, average, athletic, voluptuous, chubby, Roseanne, etc)

To that woman, you are probably now a gigantic asshole. Congrats  :)

You did it again lol

But this is just a reminder of how much different women are from men. Somebody calls me a large dude, I am like, yeah duh. But women don't like that. I remember my little brother called our cousin fat one day. I thought all hell was about to break loose...

No. Not that either. Not circumference, not girth. In fact, it's probably better for you if you avoided it all together, or find a way to phrase it in a way that drives the point home without actually saying it.. Maybe the bit about her apparently having a poor self image could fly, a little. But don't mention a damn think about her weight. They go crazy over that... All of them (skinny, average, athletic, voluptuous, chubby, Roseanne, etc)

Really tho Sinster? Really? lol

Yep. Another woman. And she is rather large herself. Stupid choice of words, I wasn't really thinking about it. I should've just referred to her as, "big."

I think I have you beat:

About 10 years ago I was talking to this guy at work. I pointed to something in a magazine a guy was wearing and said: "that's so ghey". Thing is, I momentarily forgot the guy I was taking to was ghey.

I felt horrible. But the guy didn't think it was that big a deal.

Saw some dude try to fight some security. Are they allowed to fight back? This security dude could have gone off on this but he didn't. I think he was being nice.

From what I understand, security can punish your ass within limits.  I've seen dozens of worldstarhiphop.com videos of security dropping bammas with a one-hitter-quitter, and dragging their unconscious bodies outside for police to arrest them LOL.  

Buffalo mild/spicy are the only ones i like.

Currently on ep 2/Season one of Miami Vice. God these women are sexy. Again, not that I'm complaining (I sure as hell am not) but I think all woman today can take a cue from the past that you don't have to show your ass and titties in everything you wear in order to be attractive.

There is something to be said about a woman that knows how to reveal just enough to be a tease, and leave something to the imagination.

I'm about to bark like a dog. And that stripper that Tubbs was dancing in frnt of had a serious ass. Thats like a 21st century ass. Good lord. God I wish I  was a teen/young guy in the 80's in Miami Dade, instead of being a little kid in the 90's.

Archived