Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

After watching Anacondas, and a few episodes of Survivorman, I maintain that if I ever ended up crash landing/stranded in a jungle, it ouldn't be giant snakes, insects, gorillas, man eating bats, or four legged nightmares I would be worried about. It would be spiders.

****ing spiders. You spend all your time thinking about that jaguar off in the distance, but you sit down on a log long enough, and you may find yourself at the pearly gates. You wouldn't even see it coming. Amongst the known spiders, there are probably some unknown brightly colored/spotted freakazoids that could kill you in seconds. You wouldn't even see it coming.

You'll just turn in early in your nice little makeshift tent, and go to sleep permanently. That or it'll paralyze the hell out of you, and leave you as a nice little prime rib dinner for Simba, a giant snake, or a mound of fire ants.

Terrible way to go.

I've noticed that for years, particularly with NFL sponsored commercials.

Just like there are movie/tv actors, on would assume there is a collection of commercial actors, and companies pick from that pool to shoot their commercials. Btw, I hate commercials. I really do. 

All you have to do is build it, and I will come. You don't have to build it, and then beat me over the head and run me over 20 times with it. I especially find it annoying when commercials start getting looped.

I hope somebody counted the numerous times that Bruno Mars halftime show performance got plugged throughout the playoffs. Felt like some Illumibilderchildtilian mind control ****.

^^ You probably don't watch much HLN, but there is this one commercial they must play, I'm not kidding, 30 times an hour. It's the commercial where they are promoting Robin Meade's (so hawt) morning express show. The one with the intern's friend yapping in the background. lol To borrow chew's line: "I want to kick a puppy"

Having second thoughts on this couch. It looks great, feels good, but sort of lacks that cushy feel ya know? There is lumbar and neck support that sort of feels weird. Hmmm, maybe I just need to break it in?

I had a similar problem with my couch. It felt great in the store, but it was broke in. When it arrived, it was really stiff and I was disappointed. I forgot how long it took to break in, but I couldn't be happier now. Give it a while.

Have sex on it a few times. That should speed up the process.

^^ You probably don't watch much HLN, but there is this one commercial they must play, I'm not kidding, 30 times an hour. It's the commercial where they are promoting Robin Meade's (so hawt) morning express show. The one with the intern's friend yapping in the background. lol To borrow chew's line: "I want to kick a puppy"

Drives me nuts. Then you have the ones (or used to) that would come in loud as ****. I started noticing that around '00-'02. **** was insane.

Speaking of hot news anchors, gotta give some local love to Jan Jeffcoat at WUSA 9. I loved that little playoffs commercial she did with the XL Pats jersey on. She looked so sexy.

I had a similar problem with my couch. It felt great in the store, but it was broke in. When it arrived, it was really stiff and I was disappointed. I forgot how long it took to break in, but I couldn't be happier now. Give it a while.

Too late lol. Went to Living Spaces tonight and exchanged it for a MUCH better couch with a chaise. Super cushy and soft with 6 throw pillows. Doesn't look as nice as dark leather but the comfort is amazing. Only cost me like $300 with exchange, delivery, and everything.

You're right though, had I given it time I probably would've loved the couch. One other thing is that there are two power recliners in the leather couch that I'll be returning. Very cool- but requires two power cords to plug in, that block the passageways and are trip hazards. Just something else to factor in.

I hope somebody counted the numerous times that Bruno Mars halftime show performance got plugged throughout the playoffs. Felt like some Illumibilderchildtilian mind control ****.

LOL...after hearing that name 3 billion times, my husband (during the halftime show) asked me "Who's that?"

Jessica Parker-Kenndy, why you so ****ing gorgeous?!  I'm watching Black Sails on STARZ (awesome show about pirates in the Caribbean), and she's the hot prostitute.  I've never heard of her, but she looks delicious.

ocnHw.jpg

jessica-parker-kennedy-premiere-jack-rya

For Gods sake, look at that RUMPelstiltskin

jessica-parker-kennedy-starz-black-sails

Jessica Parker-Kenndy, why you so ****ing gorgeous?!  I'm watching Black Sails on STARZ (awesome show about pirates in the Caribbean), and she's the hot prostitute.  I've never heard of her, but she looks delicious.

For Gods sake, look at that RUMPelstiltskin

Definitely a looker.  Also, that accent (in the show).  I'd love her to read grapes of wrath to me.

Definitely a looker. Also, that accent (in the show). I'd love her to read grapes of wrath to me.

yes! that accent....ugghhhh.

while we were watching the show, my wife was like "i bet you like her, huh?" i responded to her in the jamaican accent like "ja mahn, me wan hit dat yes." she frowned and threw a pillow at me lol.

An employee at a McDonald's outside of Boston named Morris Miller has turned 100 years old. Miller began working at the McDonald's when he was 75, but since turning 90 the owner "has just paid Morris to show up a few hours, three days a week, to enjoy a free breakfast and do what he does best: chit chat with customers." [CBS Boston]

I've been feeling really cynical lately. I don't know why, but I'm finding myself being annoyed. Everyday interactions are a drag right now, occasionally I find a conversation worth keeping, but even talking to some friends I find myself saying to myself, shut the **** up, their conversation seem so shallow, selfish, and disgusting. I just need vent.

Archived