Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I told her, I am a romantic. I would write a poem for her, cook for her or whatever. But first of all, we just been on one day. Secondly, I would do that mushy stuff any day, except for February 14th. I ain't trying to be mean or nothing, but if she says one more thing about, it means that she is inconsiderate of how I feel, and she likes to complain about little things. Two things that are a no-no to me in a woman and we won't make it to February 15th. But I think she got the memo I was sending out.

I never thought I'd come to hate my work, but I think I do, and it feels wretched.

I know the feeling. Tough it out for a couple weeks and chances are it'll get better. In the meantime, look for another job so you can give yourself options.

There is zero chance Maryland beats Duke today unfortunately.

There is zero chance Maryland beats Duke today unfortunately.

came awful close, had me freaking out for a minute, lol...they showed a portion of the pre-game presser with K, and he got a dig in...

He said he loved the rivalry, but apparently Maryland didn't, because they left the ACC. :lol:

Got my 30 day chip from AA yesterday.  Feeling good, the cravings are beginning to go away.   Crazy how much a good support program helps.  I tried going cold turkey by myself a few times, I never had a chance.  But between rehab and AA, I feel a sense of belonging, as everybody knows how I feel.  

Sturdy.... Thats one of those old school terms to describe bbw's.

" I love me a sturdy gal."

Ahh..."sturdy",  I use that one when joking around with people that I am completely confident understand my sense of humor.

The best way to say it in all seriousness. She is Ruebenesque.

Most people will not have a clue what it means. Doesn't have to mean big girl, or chubby, etc. Trust me go with it and look up the definition.

Archived