Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I've been feeling really cynical lately. I don't know why, but I'm finding myself being annoyed. Everyday interactions are a drag right now, occasionally I find a conversation worth keeping, but even talking to some friends I find myself saying to myself, shut the **** up, their conversation seem so shallow, selfish, and disgusting. I just need vent.

Sounds like you might need to get new friends, or shrink your number of true friends by a good margin.

I watch a lot of crime related television (Id, Bio, etc)and have seen some crazy **** doing crime scene cleanup, but I can't stomach these stalker/obsession shows. You feel sick, watching them. I don't go a day without thinking about my sister, cousin, and mother who all live in Miami now, even though they are surrounded by family members. 

Call it a protective thing, but even though I trust all 3 of them to make the right decisions, and take necessary steps to be safe, you never know with some of these assholes out here.

Those shows creep me out.

Coming from my appointment a little bit ago, I saw a girl walking the crosswalk. Couldn't have been any older than 16 going by face, and was walking with a bunch of kids who looked like their ages ranged from 14-16, but she had an ass like a stripper. I looked (stealth glance).

I feel bad.

That isn't that bad. It's not like you knew for certain her age. There is this place I go to pick up takeout. There are always very attractive females there. All in the 16-18 range. All dress very sexy. I try my best not to look, but it's nearly impossible when they are wearing tight leggings and tops that show half their boobs.

It isn't creepy unless you start trying to hit on them or something.

That isn't that bad. It's not like you knew for certain her age. There is this place I go to pick up takeout. There are always very attractive females there. All in the 16-18 range. All dress very sexy. I try my best not to look, but it's nearly impossible when they are wearing tight leggings and tops that show half their boobs.

It isn't creepy unless you start trying to hit on them or something.

Reminds me of this guy I used to work with back in high school. Probably in his mid 30's. I swore dude was a borderline pedo. I was trying to get with this chick that was the same age as me (16), and he was like "Yeah bro, she's a nice little thing." Then he started asking creepy questions like "Is she single?" and making remarks like "Sometimes, you ask your self, is that thing worth a few years in jail?". He was always joking, but the delivery was a little suspect.

Even drove this weird van that he put rims on, and had racing stickers on.

yeah man...there's something in the water these days, or maybe the chicken.  These 18-19 year olds are built like grown women.  I'd say even a little younger, but I'd feel icky typing it. 

I find it to be the exact opposite where I live. I noticed it my last year of high school too. Compared to how my class looked when we were all freshman, the new freshman looked like elementary schoolers. I remember a ton of fully developed girls that had enough chest to flash in the stairwells.

I'll still come across plenty of girls that look older and full grown, but's like a 1 in 7 thing. I feel bad for them though, trying to find a dude their age, where most of what they have to choose from is guys that have the worst sense of dress ever. Largely emo/hipster. They should teach classes on that.

I just got a check for $2,925.09 from the escrow company that handled my home purchase. Had NO IDEA it was coming, nor do I know what it is for. Says it's a refund for final HUD-I and closing statement, and a fire insurance policy. Wow. I really know nothing about this lol.

Speaking of home purchases...

family bought a foreclosed house a couple of years ago. Just decided to move. Marked up about $60,000. Told it was, at best, a 50/50 shot of selling. Three days after going on the market, sold. No negotiations, nothing. Some single Asian lady and she's putting $200,000 down. Oh and the home inspection? She wants us to fix nothing. She just wants to know what SHE has to fix. I would love to meet her so much. That's probably not happening but I would love to see what type of lady already owns one house, puts $200,000 down on another with no negotiations, no questions asked or concerns answered, nothing. I can be single again real quick.

I just got a check for $2,925.09 from the escrow company that handled my home purchase. Had NO IDEA it was coming, nor do I know what it is for. Says it's a refund for final HUD-I and closing statement, and a fire insurance policy. Wow. I really know nothing about this lol.

Nice! 

walk up to the first cute chick at the bar and make it THUNDER on her ass:

giphy.gif

Largely emo/hipster. They should teach classes on that.

ugh...that stuff is still in?  Poor teenage boys who don't know who they are yet  :(

Nice! 

walk up to the first cute chick at the bar and make it THUNDER on her ass:

ugh...that stuff is still in?  Poor teenage boys who don't know who they are yet   :(

It's sad. Saw one kid with a bright blue shirt on, under a black vest, with some tight khakis and K-Swiss.

Seems like they all do better in the summer when you can only wear shorts and t-shirts, but these cats are Lost more than Jack Shepherd when it comes to fall/winter/spring wear.

**** this here day and the lovey dovey associated with this here day

yup, **** feb 14th.  It was cute when my wife and I first started dating, but now its just another day.  didn't get each other anything, and hell, i doubt i'll even get some tonight cuz she's sick.  I don't want her germy breathe all in my face :(

Archived