Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I'm pretty sure it's the same one.

I remember having routine run ins with a stray (I guess) cat a couple years ago. You could probably find me somewhere on here talking about it.

Damn thing would always come out of the sewer like Splinter or something at this Golds Gym I used to go to. Every morning. Never failed. A couple times it would look at me for a few seconds, as if it were peering into my soul. Thats the type of **** that makes you give a passing thought to the theory of reincarnation.

Never saw it again after a certain point. I wonder if 2k has seen it. Apparently he goes to that same gym.

Plenty of water is also a good thing. And I hate to say it, but beer is a great natural source of fiber.

No joke there. To enjoy one or two a day (if you so choose) usually keeps everything good.

I drink nothing but water (unless it's alcohol on the weekend). I'm getting fiber as well. Fiber One bar for breakfast, salad or fruit for lunch, try to eat whole grain bread when I have bread.

I think I need more protien in my diet though.

The people have spoken.  IX is hereby charged with 2nd degree sissyness.

You are hereby sentenced to eat with your hands for 30 days.  Soup, spaghetti, ice cream.  Anything you eat, use your ****ing hands. 

:)

Man IX, aren't you the one who had the Patriots sweater or hoodie too? Lost your fan card and man card? Smh....

Man it's so bad that we should come up with another card so he can lose that one too.

Side note. I had the craziest two dreams last night. One, I was running through some underground tunnel, trying to get away from Pyramid Head. While the real Pyramid head moves slow, dragging the Cloud Strife sword, this one was running like a 4.5 or something, caught me , and instead of killing me with that giant sword, he instead throws a spear

Second dream was me waiting outside a gas station in what looked like Camp Springs, and all of a a sudden this huge plane comes out of nowhere and crashes, and people start screaming/running. I start seeing guys in riot gear head to the crash site, and the police start shutting down roads. Crazy ass dreams, man.

I think John Feinstein might be the person I hate the most on this planet.  On his "CBS sports minute" thing he was going on about how Jay got hired as our coach because Dan Snyder wants to hangout with Jon and Zimmer was the smart hire. I bet if we had hired Zimmer this bum would've had a problem with that.

I'd love to punch that fat turd in his face!

Archived