Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I think she's so hot in that show. (Maggie.). Like an understated sexiness that just ..... yeah, uhmmm, moving on. :lol:  

A lot of real fine British actors have really stormed the States in some major shows the past decade. From Dominic West and Idris Elba in 'The Wire', through the likes of Damian Lewis, David Harewood and Rupert Friend in 'Homeland'/ Emily Mortimer and Dev Petal in 'The Newsroom'/ Stephan Moyer in 'Trueblood'/ Kelly McDonald in 'Broadwalk Empire'/ Hugh Laurie in 'House'/ the Geordie dude who plays Jax in 'Sons of Anarchy' etc etc.

Fantastic to see familiar faces you know and love getting major breaks Stateside and putting in stellar performances along the way ya' know?

Hail. 

I think she's so hot in that show. (Maggie.). Like an understated sexiness that just ..... yeah, uhmmm, moving on. :lol:  

Isolated, cute girl next door/farmers daughter, who is just now discovering her inner freak (just telling it like it is). Plus she has that cute little southern accent. And she's a brunette. And she's tall. She wore Glenn out.

ya man, Glen aint built for her. she (Maggie) needs a hard, street tough guy who is used to heartache. aka, she needs a Redskins man. ;)

id give up water for 3 days for five minutes withHershel's daughter. RIP Young Hersh, aka Old Wise. :(

ive been drinking

This man chew is on some Dr. Frank Wolfenstein/ 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea ****.

I'm with Doc. I have a lot to learn.

dawg....not that you need any help, as you seem like a younger dude who is wise beyond his years.

but if you ever wanna learn how to make a girl scream like a banshee, slide through my crib. bring a pair of vice grips and a rubber mallet with you. and some clothes you dont mind throwing away. Oh, and a pound of veal.

dawg....not that you need any help, as you seem like a younger dude who is wise beyond his years.

but if you ever wanna learn how to make a girl scream like a banshee, slide through my crib. bring a pair of vice grips and a rubber mallet with you. and some clothes you dont mind throwing away. Oh, and a pound of veal.

yc does Dexter in his own inimitable style?

Hail. 

Reminds me of back in the day, where the setup was some jump rope, kneepads, petroleum jelly, jumper cables, and a stick of spearmint gum...

Oh shut the hell up, lol

So this means no picture?  :(

Become quite fond of the music of Paramore and Katy Perry over the last few weeks. 

It takes two, two sides to every story
Not just you
I can't keep ignoring
I admit half of it, I'm not that innocent, oh yeah

It takes two, two sides to every story
Not just me
You can't keep ignoring
But let me be first baby to say "I'm sorry", "I'm sorry"

Anyone ever dated an Ethiopian girl? Met one the other night. Talked to her all day today, really digging it so far. Every culture has its own little unique...quirks. Just curious what I should be expecting.

I swear she has the most contagious smile I've ever seen. If she smiles, the whole room smiles, even if they don't know why.

So apparently Deion Sanders and Jerry Rice are going to play in the Pro Bowl. Not sure how I feel about that.

The NFL is trying way too hard.

I'll NEVER understand the London thing.

Random Thoughts:

1. Why does no one ever post in the Show Yourselves thread anymore?

2. The mullet thread was pretty funny.

It's catchy music dammit 

Yeah you definitely caught something alright  :lol:

Also can I regain my Man Card if I start watching Sherlock on BBC 

I don't know. You will probably have to find it first, and then beat it in a fight to the death before you could take it back.

Archived