Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I might have to think hard about Chargers/Broncos. I don't see how the Saints crack that shell in Seattle. Good rematch of that '10 WTF game though.

SF/Carolina will be a good one as well. 12 Round Good ol' JR slobberknocker. I've got Kaep and the Niners receivers making one more play than Carolina though. Gimme the Niners.

Colts/Pats. Brady wins another one in crunchtime. 

I might have to think hard about Chargers/Broncos. I don't see how the Saints crack that shell in Seattle. Good rematch of that '10 WTF game though.

SF/Carolina will be a good one as well. 12 Round Good ol' JR slobberknocker. I've got Kaep and the Niners receivers making one more play than Carolina though. Gimme the Niners.

Colts/Pats. Brady wins another one in crunchtime. 

Carolina beat SF in week 10, but the Niners were missing Aldon Smith on D and Crabtree and Vernon Davis (who left early in the game).

As good as the Panthers played down the stretch, I would be stunned if they kept the Niners to 9 points again. Most NFL fans really don't realize how good Crabtree is and how integral he is to Kap and the Niner offense.

Carolina beat SF in week 10, but the Niners were missing Aldon Smith on D and Crabtree and Vernon Davis (who left early in the game).

As good as the Panthers played down the stretch, I would be stunned if they kept the Niners to 9 points again. Most NFL fans really don't realize how good Crabtree is and how integral he is to Kap and the Niner offense.

Yeah thats why I said the Niners receivers will be the difference in the game. I don't know if there's a trio in the rest of the NFL that I trust to win one on one individually in crunchtime, and make a play more than those guys. Crabtree's been doing it since college, Davis made one of the greatest plays I've seen in NFL history, and is a nightmare matchup, and Boldin is one of the more savvy, intelligent, ferocious competitors in all of football. Out of the 3 of them together, one of them, if not more than one, is going to find a way to get open and make a play.

Not to mention that if there is one o-line in the league that I trust to get one yard, its the Niners. I think Carolina is one and done at home again.

I don't use my cell phone to make calls - mostly for data, games, and texts - thus I've been on the pay as you go plan through Virgin Mobile. That said, my phone is dieing and I'm thinking about changing over to the Straight Talk plan that WalMart offers (it costs $10 more a month than I'm paying right now).  

Anyone using that plan? Also, I'm planning on getting the Nexus 5..anyone like/dislike it?

Tim Tebow on ESPN doing pregame for the Natl Championship. Doing a pretty damn good job too. Seems comfortable and speaking clearly and smoothly. Good job breaking down college offenses.

Good for him. Could be the next Kirk Herbstreet. I mean that in a good/positive way.

Tim Tebow on ESPN doing pregame for the Natl Championship. Doing a pretty damn good job too. Seems comfortable and speaking clearly and smoothly. Good job breaking down college offenses.

Good for him. Could be the next Kirk Herbstreet. I mean that in a good/positive way.

Great to hear. I'm glad he found a "football" job, LOL.

Btw, I tried Kirk's new "Tailgate Smoked Sausage" & it was good, had a hearty flavor.

BOOM.  Interview for promotion next wednesday at 530 am.  Going to knock that out of the park.

Walked into the managers office and thanked him.  He told me, "don't screw this up."

Feel like a million bucks.  Buying a new suit tonight.

I'm SO STOKED.

Archived