Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

BOOM.  Interview for promotion next wednesday at 530 am.  Going to knock that out of the park.

Walked into the managers office and thanked him.  He told me, "don't screw this up."

Feel like a million bucks.  Buying a new suit tonight.

I'm SO STOKED.

You have an interview at 5:30 in the AM? Do you work for the Master Vampire?

Hope you nail it man. (Not the MV. That would be bad form to kill the boss before you get the job.). 

Hail. 

wow i am watching fox 5 and people really call Triple AAA for a dead battery.  Do people realize all you need is jumper cables to jump start? This guy had Triple AAA come to their house and there are tons of cars parked nearby

If you pay for it, might as well use it! But I agree, faster to get a jump.

I ate way too much steak.

No such thing. I got tired of it as a kid, cuz my sister's boyfriend's family were cattle farmers,and we always had it, and Mom said, "One day, you'll wish you had a steak." And she was right, so enjoy all you can when you can! :D

I've been watching all kinds of "surprise! Your dad is home from Afghanistain" videos on youtube for the past 15 minutes, and seeing all these little kids crying tears of joy. 

I'm not sure what's up with the air filters here at work, but dust keeps getting caught in my eye, causing them to water slightly. 

Completed my B.S. in management back in December. Feeling underwhelmed with the job prospects in my area. Im 31 and been in a blue collar Civil Service position (auto body) for the past 7 years. I dont know what I was expecting when I finished the degree or if I even expected to finish it.  

I cannot fathom why the new HC Gruden would retain Haslett and Raheem Morris. This team needs new blood at the D side of coaching. Ones that won't allow mediocre to below average players to be starters anymore or allow players to not know their assignments and leave offensive players wide open constantly.

:angry:

Thank god most of you guys didn't cut your teeth in the 80's/early 90's (or earlier than that).

Not sure you would have found your way out of the forest alive.

Or the 70's. Good god. I don't know how people did it. I'd have lost consciousness after a few minutes. Another Treebeard victim.

Archived