Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Tonight feels like a KFC night.

Man I miss Bojangles so much. That, Checkers and BJ's is like the only thing I miss about SoMD.

Here my chicken options are cooking, Boston Market, KFC, or Popeyes good, but excessively salty and occasionally dry chicken.

I going costco to get me a rotisserie chicken and buying some potato salad. Yum

I hate potatoe salad. And those store bought rotisserie chickens always seem to go bad after like 12 hours. Last couple that I hate made me **** Chef Boyardee.

I love me a good grilled, bbq, oven baked, friied chicken, or some jerk chicken and rice, Wouldn't mind a good stew. I make a beast ass beef/potatoe/carrot stew.

That's why you eat the chicken in one sitting. I want some stew now.

Seriously

Get you two big packs of beef tips, some of that Lipton beefy onion soup powder, some potatoes, a couple bags of carrots, then marinate the beef, let it tenderize, then throw it in there with the powder, pour in some water, seasoning salt, black pepper, celery salt, onion powder, garlic, and you ar ready to rock and roll. Then chop up the potatoes and throw them in with the carrots when the beef is close to done.

**** be bangin'

Maybe I'm just being lazy but that sounds like way too much work, but if I do buy the ingredients I will try it.

It is. But the more love you put into it, the better the end result

I can't keep one decent woman and he juggles three! 

Why do you mock me Lord?

Hail. 

Don't let the numbers bring you down, old chap.

Until he posts pics, we are all free to assume that one might look good while the other two are Big Bessie's that you keep under wraps, and feed crates of Twinkies to to keep quiet.

j/k

Saw one of the funniest movies I've seen in a looooong time last night.  National Lampoon's "Dirty Movie."  It's about a sleezy producer who wants to make a movie about the most offensive jokes ever made.  Nothing is off limits.  Black jokes, gay jokes, white jokes, little people jokes, jewish jokes, latin jokes, sex jokes. 

This movie was so offensive and disgusting, it took me about 5 minutes to actually find a trailer without curse words or nudity.  Half the trailers on youtube had boobs LOL.  Nothing but offensive, one-liner punchline jokes.  Most of which are ****ing hilarious. 

I have steadily been shifting to a more vegeterian diet and eating meat now just makes me feel like ****. Shifting to a mostly fruits and veggies diet, I definitely feel the healthiest I have since probably high school. Biggest difference I've noticed is that I actually sleep without interruption. Fall asleep, wake up when the alarm goes off.

Just curious, but what kind of meat were you eating?

I ate everything. But chicken mostly, with the occasional beef. Mixed it up with turkey and seafood every now and then.

I still eat chicken sometimes, as well as seefood but eating beef makes me feel so ****ing ****ty.

That man Kaep has got one hell of a schnozzle. Whenever he retires, he should put that Nose to good use, doing police work. Dude could probably instantly solve any murder by sniffing the crime scene. 

I hope he sniffs out some of Seattles defensive playcalls this weekend. Seattle must die

Archived