Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I've heard a lot of good about Childish Gambino.

The name makes me think Lik Wayne but I'm going to give it a shot later tonight and see what I think.

You won't be disappointed. Flow for days.

Do y'all remember when Brunell used to scream "Green 40" all the time?

I think John Feinstein might be the person I hate the most on this planet. On his "CBS sports minute" thing he was going on about how Jay got hired as our coach because Dan Snyder wants to hangout with Jon and Zimmer was the smart hire. I bet if we had hired Zimmer this bum would've had a problem with that.

I'd love to punch that fat turd in his face!

All of this. Can't stand that bamma.

Anytime he's on Football Tonight or Sports Talk Live, I don't watch...

I think John Feinstein might be the person I hate the most on this planet.  On his "CBS sports minute" thing he was going on about how Jay got hired as our coach because Dan Snyder wants to hangout with Jon and Zimmer was the smart hire. I bet if we had hired Zimmer this bum would've had a problem with that.

I'd love to punch that fat turd in his face!

I loathe John Feinstein. He is the absolute worst. I remember watching Washington Post Live(think that was the name of that show) on CSN and he'd be on and he would cry whenever it was Redskins talk. I'm thinking dude STFU nobody cares about Navy Football or the New York Islanders. If I see him in the streets I would punch him in the jaw. I'll gladly do a night in the clink, it'd be more then worth it.

This dude about my age, who is really into movies, said the most graphic and disgusting movies he'd ever seen were Saw and Hostel.  I laughed, and then told him to look up Guinea Pig, Audition, 120 Days of Sodom, and Canibal Holocaust. 

he's cool as hell, but he's a small town dude from rural New Mexico.  He said he likes dark thrillers, and he liked the original Oldboy, so I'm gonna introduce him to the truly disgusting, borderline snuff stuff out there :)

Has Jim Harbaugh ever smiled in his life? (and I'm not talking about that maniac face that he does on the sidelines). I'm talking about an actual smile.

And what idiot would just randomly take a picture of him like that (unless it was a family member or something). Kind of douchey

Do y'all remember when Brunell used to scream "Green 40" all the time?

I thought it was "Red 40". Then he would proceed to throw the ball out of bounds

Regardless I always shop for my business slacks and dress shirts at Sears and/or Wal Mart. I just wish there were more Wal-Marts in MD/ The nearest one is in Germantown. 

Don't see the point of going to Macy's or Abercrombie for overpriced clothing. 

Regardless I always shop for my business slacks and dress shirts at Sears and/or Wal Mart. I just wish there were more Wal-Marts in MD/ The nearest one is in Germantown. 

Don't see the point of going to Macy's or Abercrombie for overpriced clothing. 

Im guilty of doing the Macy's thing, I honestly need to stop because it's putting a major dent in my pockets :(

Has Jim Harbaugh ever smiled in his life? (and I'm not talking about that maniac face that he does on the sidelines). I'm talking about an actual smile.

And what idiot would just randomly take a picture of him like that (unless it was a family member or something). Kind of douchey

There's a black dude to his left.

And, btw, his wife is mortified about those pants he wears. She said its a bad reflection on her. And she even threw them away once lol

All joking aside, I think that's pretty cool that he does his own shopping like that. He just has poor taste haha.

I've been to that one quite a few times. If you go there between 3-8 PM during the work week, bring a shotty and some flashbangs, along with a wooden steak/garlic. **** gets real up in there.

Just finished watching Lee Daniel's The Butler. Powerful movie. I should've checked the time on it though. My ass should've been asleep hours ago.

And I basically do my shopping at 3 places now (Macy's, Modell's, Or K&G).

Looking for some new workout music before the work day gets started, I came across this old gem from back in the day...

Man things are so different now. I'm getting old  :(. This game was the **** back when it came out. I remember my brother always kicking my ass in it when we'd come home from school though. I would always pick the Packers or the Lions (Barry Sanders was the ****). I still remember those Jerome Bettis commercials with him wearing the motion capture things that get attached to you and put your moves in the game.

Of course Madden 2001 came along a few years later and changed the game forever, but Gameday '98 is definitely on my top 10 football games list.

Archived