Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Wife was rearended on the way home from work.

She's freaking out.  And in pain.  And freaking out.

The rear bumper will need replaced, and the friggin drivers door lock stopped working?  Stupid dodge nitro engineers......

She'll go to the ER if it gets much worse.  She has to go alone, the kids carseats are now invalid and they have hand, feet, mouth disease and can't go near a hospital anyway....

FML

I wonder what happened to Brave Little Toaster Oven. Renaissance and her man, the guy we thought was someone else at the DDP.

I'm pretty sure I know what happened to Honorary Hog.

I know where Slacky McSlackAss is. I converse with him on Facebook fairly regularly and he sold me my PS4. I also am friends with Miss U on Facebook along with someone else who I don't remember their name on ES. Speaking of Facebook, I am almost 100% certain I know who Special K is (hint, she also interacts with Slacky).

I've been a member of this site for such a long time. Seen people come and go.

I'm pretty sure the poster known as WVUforREDSKINS passed away a while ago. I contacted some mods about it but they couldn't corroborate my suspicion.

The old Show Yourselves thread was good.

Just reminiscing about the old guard of the ES. The people I used to and still interact with to this day.

I got banned. ;)

Springfield, you know me not! lol  Ok fine, I laugh on Slacky's Redskins posts on his FB page quite a bit.

As for Brave, he's a FB friend as well and was banned from here.  HH, friends on FB as well, banned.  Not gonna talk specifics of their cases, particularly since I don't know the full story, just wanted to confirm a few of your thoughts, SS.  And almost 100% certain about me?  That's a lot of room for error there, SS ;)

I think it's a mixture of both.

Life happens.

I miss BLTO and Slacky the most. I remember back when all 3 of us ( and Doc included) would just spend pages and pages in here saying whatever crazy off the wall **** that would pop into our heads. Both of those dudes would have me in stitches on the regular, especially whenever SOW's cousin (the name escapes me) would show up out of nowhere. The humor has gone down dramatically since. ACW, BigMike, h_h, all the guys that used to post in the NBA thread before it got stupid, McD5, Mick, ION, Reic. I miss all those guys (and the girls).

I talked about it a couple weeks ago. Just seemed like a bunch of people vanished. I always wondered what happened to WVU. Not sure what happened to ren/bsf. I just figured they maybe had a kid or something. Though I've never met them (or anybody else here for that matter) just from talking to bsf, I found out that we live probably less than 3 miles from each other. Chances are pretty good that I could've bumped into either of them and not have known it.

Can't say I miss all of them though, especially the ones that frequented the political threads. Like you said though, some people just move on with life.My life has stopped being a chaotic whirlwind, and has stabilized, and I'm not in a serious relationship or anything, so I tend to frequent this place more than I used to, but I can't say I'll be here for much longer either. You never know what life throws at you.

Edit, looks like Special K covered it.

What the holy hell would a single girl do on Saturday nights with out a romantic comedy movie and a bottle of wine?  Fine.  Maybe 2 bottles of wine. 

I have a few suggestions actually.

Still can't figure out the reason you are still single.

Hmmm...

And, I do know about your previous situation.

Hmmm...

It's clearly because I'm a Redskins fan.  At least that's what I tell myself! lol  No, it's all good, everything happens for a reason :)

If BLTO was here, he wouldnt of let that post slide Special K. I would take care of it in his absence, but I'm in Cali. Last time I logged in my PS3, I saw bsf was online. Life man. I just got finished driving from Disneyland and I'm wide awake even though I almost fell asleep multiple times on the drive home.

I got banned. ;)

Springfield, you know me not! lol Ok fine, I laugh on Slacky's Redskins posts on his FB page quite a bit.

As for Brave, he's a FB friend as well and was banned from here. HH, friends on FB as well, banned. Not gonna talk specifics of their cases, particularly since I don't know the full story, just wanted to confirm a few of your thoughts, SS. And almost 100% certain about me? That's a lot of room for error there, SS ;)

Like I said, I've been on ES for a very long time.

I remember your old username and the "fan club" you had when I joined. You were/are very popular with the men here. That said, those things made it quite easy to make a very educated guess as to who you are when you pop up on Slacky's Facebook.

So, we heard a loud BOOM a while ago, and rear-enders aren't uncommon in front of our neighborhood, but we couldn't see anything.  I see a bunch of people outside, so drive over to look...someone pulled a "mayhem" & has their vehicle planted into the house 3 houses down.  No ambulances, so I don't think there are injuries. 

Wow, I thought football today was going to be exciting!

Hmmm...

(1) Who`s to say she truly wants or needs to be in a relationship.

(2) Who`s to say that she hasn`t come across the right person yet.

(3) Who`s to say she has the ability to identify and recognize the right person even if she did come across him.

Don`t spend too much time thinking about it :-)

bye bye, Andrew. finally ran out of Luck. no way you throw 3 interceptions two games in a row and win both.

7 turnovers in two games for luck

Any time the media has one less storyline to glorify an athlete.... I can appreciate those circumstances. I think Luck`s a genuinely likeable guy and a great QB.... who`ll likely go on to have a great career. But the way the media looks for stories to diefy some of these athletes (over-saturation)... I can`t help but appreciate when they fail so the media is forced to pursue stories of lesser knowns who are accomplishing some great achievements.

Yikes, Mary!  

LOL @ Colts fans having a 3+ page thread about how Luck is young, sophomore season, and will only get better, so forgive his 7 interceptions in two playoff games.

Robert Griffin on the other hand, played half of his second season on one leg, had zero time in the spring/summer to workout with receivers, yet he's "R-G-ME," a diva, and a selfish player, according to many Colts fans.  They believe and feed into all the BS articles that have come out lately, taking them as gospel.  Last I checked, RG3 was only in his second year just like Luck.  

I don't understand why many (though not all) Colts fans dislike Griffin so much.  Like seriously bro...they hate him.  Most Redskins fans that I've seen on here respect Luck and acknowledge he's a pretty darn good QB.  Same for Wilson.  But Colts fans (again, most but not all) spew nothing but hatred towards Robert.   

Archived