Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Any time the media has one less storyline to glorify an athlete.... I can appreciate those circumstances. I think Luck`s a genuinely likeable guy and a great QB.... who`ll likely go on to have a great career. But the way the media looks for stories to diefy some of these athletes (over-saturation)... I can`t help but appreciate when they fail so the media is forced to pursue stories of lesser knowns who are accomplishing some great achievements.

You realize that most non Redskins fans think that very same way about our QB?

Is there any point of likes on this board?

I only post from my phone so I can't ever like any posts but I do get notifications when people like my posts (and to toot my own horn I get a lot of likes). So, do we get anything special when people like our posts? Does anything happen at all?

Maybe I should try the desktop version and see if I can find out that way.

^ wish there was a "dislike" button for this crap post above....ugh. joking ;)

nope, nothing happens. just allows folks to give you cool points if they like your post. i usually end up running out of likes every day lol

When the board change happened, there was a Like bar or something like that kept track of how many likes you had, but I guess the mods got rid of it, or it got lost in the shuffle when the board was further modified to iron out kinks.

It would be cool though if you got like a Anthony Mix jersey or something, if you reached a certain amount of likes.... Or one of MTH's Sunshine Burgers.

I think it would encourage people (well, some people) to start making more thoughtful/reasonable posts, which would cut down on teh stupid.

I only post from my phone so I can't ever like any posts but I do get notifications when people like my posts (and to toot my own horn I get a lot of likes). So, do we get anything special when people like our posts? Does anything happen at all?

Million likes=mod

If BLTO was here, he wouldnt of let that post slide Special K. I would take care of it in his absence, but I'm in Cali. Last time I logged in my PS3, I saw bsf was online. Life man. I just got finished driving from Disneyland and I'm wide awake even though I almost fell asleep multiple times on the drive home.

What was wrong with my post?

If the Colts ever surround Luck with the talent that they did with Peyton, look out. 

That said, I can't remember the last time that the four best regular season teams were the 4 last remaining playoff teams. I know the Niners were a 5 seed, but honestly, they could have easily been 1 or 2.

Niners/Pats SB in my prediction. 

So bet heavily of the Broncs and Seachickens.

I heard Special K is going to give the first one to 1000 a very special autographed photo of her.

Isn't that right, Special K?

I heard Special K is going to give the first one to 1000 a very special autographed photo of her.

Isn't that right, Special K?

Pretty sure I already have 1000 (without counting)

Special K I prefer Next Day Air via UPS but I will settle for priority mail.

having to poop really bad....and the feeling of finally being able to release, is ALMOST as good as sex.

With me, it's a good tender/juicy steak. So tempting to rush through everything, but there's nothing like slowly putting fork/knife to plate and enjoying every hot, tender, scrumptious, sensual bite.

Sitting next to the fireplace, after thawing out from freezing your ass off, probably comes in 2nd, followed by the morning leak.

The Seahawks are approaching Cowboy/Iggle/Giants level of hatred and douchyness to me.

This is icing though..

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/seattle-seahawks-trying-prevent-49ers-fans-purchasing-nfc-233217173--nfl.html

What a ****ing joke.

Pretty sure I already have 1000 (without counting)

Special K I prefer Next Day Air via UPS but I will settle for priority mail.

It doesn't count if 995 of them are from yourself.

Didn't you hear? Too much self liking makes your palms hairy.

Less than a month before The Walking Dead comes back. Can't wait to see where the go with the Carl stuff. My man is cold.....blooded. I'm gonna miss The Governor though. And Hershel. Poor Hershel

He went to our school. (The Governor. Not Herschel.).

Few years ahead of me like so I have nothing to tell. But it's a link and I'm clinging to it damn it!  :lol:

Hail. 

He went to our school. (The Governor. Not Herschel.).

Few years ahead of me like so I have nothing to tell. But it's a link and I'm clinging to it damn it!  :lol:

Hail. 

Wow, small world.

Funny. I watched the first episode probably 6 weeks ago now, so I've spent that time getting up to speed, watching all of the episodes 2 times over. I was shocked when I found out that Rick, Gov, and a few others were Brits They sound so Georgian lol.

Then when I watched it the second time through, I could hear some Brit come out in one of Maggie's lines.

Archived