Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

The longer I go without my main PC, the more I lose my sanity

Replacement operations must be made as soon as possible

I'm flipping out here. The TV is ****ed up right now and receiving one channel (WRC), the PC is dead, and this laptop is slow as ****.

Well, at least I still got the internet

AT LEAST MY INTERNET ISN'T OUT

The longer I go without my main PC, the more I lose my sanity

Replacement operations must be made as soon as possible

I'm flipping out here. The TV is ****ed up right now and receiving one channel (WRC), the PC is dead, and this laptop is slow as ****.

Well, at least I still got the internet

AT LEAST MY INTERNET ISN'T OUT

Don't jinx it.

Lol if the internet did suddenly go out I would seriously go mad

There is nothing to do now without my PC. I'm tired now and if Boston wasn't trailing by 1 I'd be asleep now. These times are tough, like the time I moved into a new apartment and the cable / internet wasn't up and I had to depend on sleeping all day , attending classes, and playing Starcraft offline (or the time my laptop was sent in for repair and I had nothing to do all day but attend classes / watch cable TV all day)

Just excruciatingly boring times.

Worst was probably sending my laptop in, meaning I had to watch cable TV all day for leisure. Those were really bad times. I must have seen so much In N' Out on MTV :ols:

Alright, **** this, Lightning going to win

Going to sleep

Piece of **** itunes gift card. There's this thick layer of adhesive you have to put your body weight into to scratch off, then the letters and numbers of the code immediately scratch off with it. There's ****ing $25 down the drain. Steve Jobs is a thief. His computers suck *** too. If I see that spinning multicolor wheel one more time I'm going to rip the thing in half.

Guys, there IS something that can be done. I did the same thing one time about a year ago. I called up one of their numbers and someone was able to confirm that the card was in fact paid for. I think the guy then told me the numbers to punch in. I think you have to give them some number on the card or something. Its been a long time, so I'm not completely sure. But, trust me, the gift card is still good.

Either go to apple's website and find a number, or there may be one on the card you can call.

---------- Post added May-26th-2011 at 03:40 AM ----------

And btw, I think I was using a quarter when I scratched off the numbers. I think a dime is the way to go. And you have to go really slow, and don't put alot of pressure. I had to learn this the hard way, too.

Still haven't seen Independence Day yet

---------- Post added May-26th-2011 at 08:42 AM ----------

People and idiots make me angry

Go see the Stadium

We have about one classy Cowboys fan here and that's Royallypwned

That's it

Tha'ts the list

I've never had that issue with itunes gift cards and I usually get 1-2 for X-mas every year. I'm sure if you call they will help you out. edit: I use a penny.

Yeah, they end up giving you either the number that was on your card, originally, or a new number. And yeah, the smaller coins work better (dime or penny).

---------- Post added May-26th-2011 at 02:21 PM ----------

Sister Christian, oh the time has come....

"we're motoring"

Archived