Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I am also a big fan of Auction Hunters. They have some really cool stuff on that show and some of the strangest things go for big money. Last night they got a wild game storage unit and one of the stuffed animals in the room was worth $65,000. They only paid like a grand for the room. The nice thing is they are honest and say 80% of the rooms they buy are crap and they make no profit.

Nah, the Bighorn Ram would cost $65k to go on a hunt to shoot it...

So my boss is leaving on a trip to the Middle East on Friday and is slightly apprehensive about it, especially with the recent killing of OBL.

Last week he had asked if I had any DVDs he could borrow so he could watch them on the flight. I rented "Buried" from Netflix and gave it to him without the sleeve so he couldn't read what it was about.

So my boss is leaving on a trip to the Middle East on Friday and is slightly apprehensive about it, especially with the recent killing of OBL.

Last week he had asked if I had any DVDs he could borrow so he could watch them on the flight. I rented "Buried" from Netflix and gave it to him without the sleeve so he couldn't read what it was about.

Where's he going? Its not like he's going to Yemen or something I dont think :ols:

I hope he's not claustrophobic!

My first professional interaction with rejection...turned down from the internship with the local sports radio station here in Greenville.

Oh well.

I remember my first.. Got turned down for an internship with the Carolina Hurricanes

Archived