Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

"Don't get me wrong, MJ was and is the greatest. But LeBron could by all means get to his level someday. "

Oh ok, then the sports host here must have quoted him wrong. I don't necessarily have a problem with that quote. However, I'm not sure what good it does to say it, being that he played with Jordan for all those years. He should have simply stated that LeBron is the best player in the NBA now

Btw, he's still an idiot though. Any NBA player that made that much money and had to file bankruptcy, can't be the brightest person.

Wonderful day today.

My grandmother was hospitalized this morning after what they're calling a "mini stroke." Then my uncle Gary passed away this afternoon.

I'm fine. But any good thoughts or prayers you could send up for them would be most appreciated.

God bless each of you, ES family. May you and yours be happy, healthy, and safe. Amen.

Lol **** that TV show and the corresponding literature entitled Goosebumps

Scary ****

Then again as a kid the only horror films I subjected myself to were Leprechaun just because the concept of a Leprechaun in a horror flick was so outrageous it was hilarious. Like I would watch a guy with a mask cut people up, or some disfigured guy of regular height haunt people in their dreams. **** that, I'm watching the leprechaun.

I drove by Lincoln Financial Field today, but didn't have time to piss on it. Now I'm in the armpit of America...New Jersey. :(

You poor man. I ended up in that area once, but that was Uncle Sam's fault. I sure as hell didn't do it on purpose. :ols:

My condolences to your friend. And I hope you make it out with minimal "ick" on you. :)

:ols: "My condolences" is the same thing I have told him. Although I'm not one to talk since I'm thinking about proposing soon...to someone different that the one he's marrying tomorrow. :ols:

Wonderful day today.

My grandmother was hospitalized this morning after what they're calling a "mini stroke." Then my uncle Gary passed away this afternoon.

I'm fine. But any good thoughts or prayers you could send up for them would be most appreciated.

God bless each of you, ES family. May you and yours be happy, healthy, and safe. Amen.

Damn, sorry to hear this. Good luck to your grandma.

Mine's been in and out of the hospital for months now, with blood transfusions and it doesn't seem as if there's much that can be done for her cancer now.

Haven't been on ES for a few days. Hello ES.

What did I miss?

Well, for starters, that douchebag SpringfieldSkins hasn't been around, so that's been nice. Other than that, pretty much business as usual. ;)

:ols: "My condolences" is the same thing I have told him. Although I'm not one to talk since I'm thinking about proposing soon...to someone different that the one he's marrying tomorrow. :ols:

:ols: That's generally a good idea. And look, I know you're a Boys fan and all, but you're a good dude. I wish you a heapin' helpin' of all that's good about marriage, with none of what I got. :ols:

---------- Post added May-28th-2011 at 12:02 AM ----------

Damn, sorry to hear this. Good luck to your grandma.

Mine's been in and out of the hospital for months now, with blood transfusions and it doesn't seem as if there's much that can be done for her cancer now.

Leukemia? Sounds like what my boss' mom is dealing with. Cancer is an evil ****, and I hope it dies a slower, more painful death than all those who have ever suffered from it -- combined. Best to your grandma, my friend. And thanks very much for the well wishes.

Archived