Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Yea I have Debrox. But I need to go get another syringe for the water/alcohol mix.

I've had one ear be clogged and the other fine. But this both ears at once is a *****!

I hear you. Makes me want to pound my face into the wall when that happens. Good luck with it.

Also, my mom gets good results from using the shower nozzle, so you may try that also. It's never worked all that well for me though.

I hear you. Makes me want to pound my face into the wall when that happens. Good luck with it.

Also, my mom gets good results from using the shower nozzle, so you may try that also. It's never worked all that well for me though.

Like just letting the hot water from the shower fill up your ear and then wash it out?

I'll try that.

Like just letting the hot water from the shower fill up your ear and then wash it out?

I'll try that.

Yeah. Use the Debrox first to loosen it up. Then hold the shower head (on a fairly gentle stream) at a 90 degree angle to your head. You don't have to spray down in your ear. Just aim it at the side of your head. You might be tempted to, but don't use the more forceful stream. Don't want to put too much pressure on your ear drum if everything breaks loose.

Shake Shack sucks. Don't waste your time.

Not true.

It's definitely a bit overpriced though. It's also not worth standing in a line that wraps around the building at lunch time like at the Shake Shack in New York.

But overall, I think it's a pretty solid burger place. The shake selection is cool, and they taste good, but my only complaint there is that they come in such small cups.

Not true.

It's definitely a bit overpriced though. It's also not worth standing in a line that wraps around the building at lunch time like at the Shake Shack in New York.

But overall, I think it's a pretty solid burger place. The shake selection is cool, and they taste good, but my only complaint there is that they come in such small cups.

I paid 16.75 for a double cheeseburger that was rather small in size, a small cup of milkshake and cheese fries. I agree that the food wasn't bad but the place is a ripoff.

I could dine at Ray's Hell Burger for food that is much better, in more quantity and cheaper.

I paid 16.75 for a double cheeseburger that was rather small in size, a small cup of milkshake and cheese fries. I agree that the food wasn't bad but the place is a ripoff.

I could dine at Ray's Hell Burger for food that is much better, in more quantity and cheaper.

Yeah, I could agree with that.

Like I said, the place is pretty expensive. The burgers I didn't have much of a problem with, but the absurdly small milkshakes were annoying.

I'm just glad that they're opening a 5 Guys literally right across the street from me in June. I am going to run that place.

Still can't believe Kurt Busch sped on a highway

Did he forget he wasn't on the track lol

Follow the pacecar boss

It wasn't Kurt, it was Kyle. And it wasn't a highway.

He was supposedly 'testing out' some new Lexus sports car.

---------- Post added May-28th-2011 at 08:58 PM ----------

so what kind of clothing can you wash in cold water?

Huh? Pretty much anything, except towels and sheets. Those need to be washed in warm or hot water (warm for me).

---------- Post added May-28th-2011 at 09:00 PM ----------

Star Trek movie marathon on SyFy :)

:geek:

---------- Post added May-28th-2011 at 09:02 PM ----------

I've never had Shake Shack. Hell, I'd never even heard of it until now. They don't have those here, that I'm aware of. They do have Steak n Shakes though. They're decent. The food is always fresh, and the shakes aren't bad. Their sweet tea is awful, however.

So, I'm OK. But not as OK as I thought. I'm doing some serious self-medicating tonight, under the pressures of the loss of my uncle, and my grandma needing a pacemaker. Growing up sucks balls. Utter balls. My mom is on a well-deserved vacation, and so coordinating the family has kind of been my responsibility as we deal with my uncle's passing, and my grandma's struggles. It turns out I can handle what I need to handle. Put on the happy face. Be the rock that my mom would be if she were here. The difference is, when I get home, and the house is dark and empty, I find myself suffering silently without a shoulder to put MY head on. But it's OK. Tomorrow, I'll be a little hungover, but I'll be up to the task again. I'll keep everyone together, spirits up, and be able to make critical decisions for my grandma in mom's absence. I just fear that I could regress. That I could allow depression and alcoholism to regain the grip that they used to have on my life. I'm a functional drunk. I always was. But sometimes I just wish I had someone with whom I could share my pain and emptiness. Someone who could fill some of those voids. Loneliness sucks. Especially now.

But I'm OK. I will be OK. And I'll make damned good and sure that everyone else is OK. If I pay the price for it later, so be it.

Hi HH- the number one caregivers rule is to make time to take care of yourself each day. Its hard to see past it when the poo hits the fan...but, everything works itself out in the long run. Don't be afraid to seek out a local support group in your area....it helps to get stuff off your chest!

Archived