Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I bet this one would be even better: http://www.madglibs.com/showglib.php?glibid=184

Here's mine:

I enjoy long, ugly walks on the beach, getting ****ted in the rain and serendipitous encounters with vaginas. I really like piña coladas mixed with urine, and romantic, candle-lit penises. I am well-read from Dr. Seuss to Edgar Allen Poe. I travel frequently, especially to Baltimore, when I am not busy with work. (I am a Stripper.) I am looking for poontang and beauty in the form of a Dirty Mexican goddess. She should have the physique of Madonna and the toilet of Janine. I would prefer if she knew how to cook, clean, and wash my dicks. I know I’m not very attractive in my picture, but it was taken 12 elevendy billion days ago, and I have since become more long.

---------- Post added May-29th-2011 at 10:33 PM ----------

Why are you thankful

That area is pretty cool

If it werent for the cheesesteaks, I wouldnt mind if that whole area was cut off and pushed out to sea to form their own country

What happened? And do you mean you're now gonna ask her to marry you? If so, that might not go over so well.

Sorry for the confusion.

I was planning on asking her on her birthday in August if she'd marry me, but she wants a "break" suddenly. I didn't see it coming at all, and it sucks.

I'll be alright, though. I hope. Sucks. Cause she's a great person.

---------- Post added May-29th-2011 at 10:57 PM ----------

I'll be honest with ya, what ever happened it's better it happened now and not down the road.......

This is true. I'm normally a positive person, but this is a kick in the balls. lol.

I just don't get why she suddenly didn't want to be in a relationship anymore. Makes no sense. Oh well. It'll make her happy so she says. Can't complain with that I suppose. :(

What happened? And do you mean you're now gonna ask her to marry you? If so, that might not go over so well.
I'll be honest with ya, what ever happened it's better it happened now and not down the road.......

I don't know which of us has it right here Bubble, i thought he ment he was not gonna ask her to marry him now..... :whoknows:

---------- Post added May-30th-2011 at 12:04 AM ----------

The "break" is the kiss of death to a relationship. Why don't people just say they want out instead of stringing the other person on.....

I don't know which of us has it right here Bubble, i thought he ment he was not gonna ask her to marry him now..... :whoknows:

I wasn't sure which way he meant it. That's why I asked.

And we've all been there, Nick. It sucks. It sucks BAD. But if she doesn't wanna be in the relationship anymore, there's really nothing you can do. This same thing happened to me, at about the same age you are. I was crushed. But in my situation, it didn't entirely catch me by surprise. Our relationship had slowly deteriorated (sp) the last several months..or longer. I just denied to myself that things were bad.

And I hate to say this, but she's probably already picked someone out that she wants to date. That's the part that really hurts.

I wasn't sure which way he meant it. That's why I asked.

And we've all been there, Nick. It sucks. It sucks BAD. But if she doesn't wanna be in the relationship anymore, there's really nothing you can do. This same thing happened to me, at about the same age you are. I was crushed. But in my situation, it didn't entirely catch me by surprise. Our relationship had slowly deteriorated (sp) the last several months..or longer. I just denied to myself that things are bad.

And I hate to say this, but she's probably already picked someone out that she wants to date. That's the part that really hurts.

Yeah, it does. I told her how I felt about it. I'm in the total "**** it" mindset right now. I've shed enough tears about it because I ****ing loved that girl. And not making her happy apparently anymore burns me up because she didn't let me know. **** happens. :whoknows:

Good guys finish last. 100% truth.

Two years down the drain for seemingly nothing. :(

Sure makes thinking about asking her to marry me not such a tough thing to do anymore.

You're young bro. I got my heart massively broken around the same age you are. It took my a little bit to get over it but I am so happy with who I'm with in my life now. Everything happens for a reason. Head up man.

Yeah, it does. I told her how I felt about it. I'm in the total "**** it" mindset right now. I've shed enough tears about it because I ****ing loved that girl. And not making her happy apparently anymore burns me up because she didn't let me know. **** happens. :whoknows:

Good guys finish last. 100% truth.

Hey bud, chin up. You're a good guy, like you said, and another thing that's 100% truth is that the only woman who's good for a good guy *wants* a good guy and recognizes him when she has him. You're gonna keep changing over the next 10 years (I'm 7 years older than you, and I can't tell you how much I've changed in 7 years and I also can't see the change stopping anytime soon) with major paradigm shifts, etc. Look for *exactly* what you want, and when you find her, be exactly who you are. If she doesn't like you, she's gonna end up with someone she's suited for (usually not a "good guy"). Can't tell you how many exes are with useless loser douchebag alcoholics with no talent and no ambition. Hell, one even married a millionaire doctor with a law degree and a helicopter. He dumped her after he was through with her for a younger girl. Guess who called me?...and guess who told who to take a long walk off a short pier?

Keep fighting the good fight, amigo. The course you're on ends in bliss. The course she's on? Probably a divorcee with two kids and a mortgage she can't pay with her waitressing tips.

Thanks guys.

I'm not going to get it twisted, though. She's the best person I know and will give you the shirt off her back.

I can't make her want to be with me, though.

Oh well. I don't drink, but I need alcohol. :ols:

Mine was a good person, too, man. And she still is to this day. In the end, we just weren't right for each other. However, that didn't stop me from getting back with her later lol (the sex was great). Anyway, if I can offer you one other piece of advice, it'd be this: Don't do as I did, and pine over her for a long period of time. To this day, I still fill like a punk for doing that. But when you're that age (your age now), you don't realize it. You think the world is over. It isn't. I only wish I had the strength back then to just totally forget about her. I can't tell you how many great girls I passed over then because I wasn't 'over her yet'. Seriously don't be a ***** like that. I regret it.

Hang in there Nick. Your a good dude man. Good things happen to good people.

My buddy and I just wrote our first lyrics to one of our songs. It came out really good.

Dude, you just rhymed "love" with "above." GTFO.

=p

There could seriously be a TLC special about my girlfriend and her terrible tabbed web browsing habits. She has about 30 tabs going on at a time at the very least. It's ridiculous.

Does she have ADD? I regularly have to close all my tabs because within 5 minutes I could have 20 new tabs open.

Archived