Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Hi HH- the number one caregivers rule is to make time to take care of yourself each day. Its hard to see past it when the poo hits the fan...but, everything works itself out in the long run. Don't be afraid to seek out a local support group in your area....it helps to get stuff off your chest!

Thanks, DG. I'm taking some time to watch some racing and clearing my head a little bit today. I may also go to my cousin's house later for some burgers and dogs on the grill. I'm kind of bouncing back and forth between wanting to be alone, and wanting to be with family right now. But I guess that's normal.

Sorry to hear about your Uncle and Grandma h_h. You've been through worse,so we both know you'll get through this. And you're never alone.

You're right, Jay. Thanks for reminding me of that. I appreciate you always being there, no matter how long it's been since the last time we talked. Your friendship means more to me than you will ever realize.

guyss...guise, no jole. You are all awesme. Remmeber that, ok? Ok? jus kno that i said that. hh, you are especially awesome and my best wished to you.

Thanks, my drunk-assed favorite Cowboys fan. I appreciate you kindness, especially in your "condition." :ols:

Why is why it boggles my mind why stereotypical college kid skips 8 / 9 / 10 AM classes and doesn't wake up until 12 noon.

HEY GUYS IT'S THE WEEKEND

SLEEP IN UNTIL NOON OR 1 PM

Ugh

That's just inefficient

Even without alarms I'm up at 7 AM at the latest.

Why is why it boggles my mind why stereotypical college kid skips 8 / 9 / 10 AM classes and doesn't wake up until 12 noon.

HEY GUYS IT'S THE WEEKEND

SLEEP IN UNTIL NOON OR 1 PM

Ugh

That's just inefficient

Even without alarms I'm up at 7 AM at the latest.

If you're up til 2 or 3am writing a paper all night, the last thing you wanna do is get up and go sit in an 8am class

But why would you be up at 2 or 3 AM writing a paper

Smart kids mete it out several days in advance

I hear you, I crammed papers too but I worked them over the course of 3 or 4 days, and never past midnight

Because getting a paper done days in advance is no fun lol.

But I hear what you're saying about people sleeping all day. I think the latest I've ever slept is probably like 12 or 1 and that was because I was out til 5 or 6 in the am. Usually, I'm up every day by 9 now no matter when I go to bed

What?? She would get it.

In other news 30 for 30's "Four Nights in October" still gets me. One of the greatest sporting moments in my life.

Is that about the Red Sox rallying from down 3-0 to the Yankees? Because that might be THE greatest sporting moment in the history of sports. **** the Yankees!

---------- Post added May-29th-2011 at 11:55 AM ----------

Uhh...she's got a mouse face, and dead eyes....I don't see anything attractive there. She always looks high, and she naturally looks mediocre. I literally think that you can walk into any highschool in any town and find at least 5-10 girls hotter than Kristen Stewart. And that's not even bringing colleges into the picture, because the contest would be a massacre.

Edit: And I'm not Kosher or Bubble, in my assessment of women normally, either. Just don't see it with this chick.

Hey leave me out of this ****.:mad: I'm not even close to Kosher in that regard.

For the record, I think she's ok. At least in the pic he showed. I have no idea what her body looks like.

---------- Post added May-29th-2011 at 12:01 PM ----------

Wait..so Conn doesn't think Stewart is all that, but then he posts a girl that is uglier? lol

Six hours is pretty much how long I sleep every night.

Yup. I'm usually between 5-6 hours a night at the most 5 days a week, and then the two days a week that I don't have work or classes I pretty much catch up on sleep, when I need to.

I get sick if I don't get at least 7 or 8 hours of sleep all night. It sucks :( But I don't function during the day if I sleep past 12 so I'm usually up at 10/11...once I finally get a job it'll be earlier hopefully.

12 meaning noon ? Or 12 hours ?

4-6 hours per day total.

I am typically up between 5 and 7, even if I go to sleep at 3. If I need more sleep, I will catch an hour at some point if I need it.

If I sleep 7+ I feel like a zombie all day long, and end up crashing around dusk and waking up an hour later only to stay up all night.

12 meaning noon ? Or 12 hours ?

4-6 hours per day total.

I am typically up between 5 and 7, even if I go to sleep at 3. If I need more sleep, I will catch an hour at some point if I need it.

If I sleep 7+ I feel like a zombie all day long, and end up crashing around dusk and waking up an hour later only to stay up all night.

12 noon...but 12 hours of sleep is a lot too haha. I just suck at taking naps I can't nap unless I'm dead exhausted :(

Archived