Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Don't know what Twilight is. I saw Adventureland yesterday and thought she was pretty. Looked up some pics on the internet today and became enamored. Beautiful face and hot tight body. Anyone who thinks this is ugly has some questionable taste.

kristen-stewart-20090129-488453-199x300.jpg

You wouldn't regret not sleeping with her twice?

Haha well played very true.

Uhh...she's got a mouse face, and dead eyes....I don't see anything attractive there. She always looks high, and she naturally looks mediocre. I literally think that you can walk into any highschool in any town and find at least 5-10 girls hotter than Kristen Stewart. And that's not even bringing colleges into the picture, because the contest would be a massacre.

Edit: And I'm not Kosher or Bubble, in my assessment of women normally, either. Just don't see it with this chick.

She's not the hottest girl by far but she would.

Oh, I'm not saying I wouldn't hit that...just saying she's not attractive enough for me to become "enamored" with her, or for me to die with no regrets after sleeping with her :ols:

you're not so bad yourself rp...for a cowgirls fan.

You make me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Damn you sober up quick...

It's more that it just takes a few minutes for my vision to auto correct itself. I haven't really gotten drunk all night. At least I don't think? I am pretty good at attaining the perfect level of buzz a whole night.

Oh, I'm not saying I wouldn't hit that...just saying she's not attractive enough for me to become "enamored" with her, or for me to die with no regrets after sleeping with her :ols:

Well yeah that's a little much. Although I shouldn't talk much because i'm enamored with Alison Haislip and Hayley Williams. My g/f doesn't get it but they just do it for me.

Allison Brie will be my wife.

Now that I can see. For my slightly strange, unexplainable celebrity love that many don't find hot, I've got Emma Stone. Especially after seeing Easy A and Zombieland.

emma-stone-hot.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWhkb381nG8WKx8YlfSf-2mxSugMv4dN0R3XP6zATqltEb_h7WtA&t=1

emma-stone-0015.jpg

Archived