Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Its top quality bourbon....I usually just do coke and makers, but it tastes perfectly fine on the rocks by itself.

Nah, I knew what it was. I just had never tried it before. And when I did drink Jack or Crown I remember usually mixing it with coke. But I haven't drank liquor in a few years. I was just wondering if people mixed it with something other than Coke these days.

Leukemia?

Sounds like what my boss' mom is dealing with. Cancer is an evil ****, and I hope it dies a slower, more painful death than all those who have ever suffered from it -- combined. Best to your grandma, my friend. And thanks very much for the well wishes.

I don't think so. I think it's just bleeding of the uterus from the cancer. They had thought it stopped with localized radiation a while back, but it returned when the cancer started coming back a few months ago.

Thanks, I appreciate it. :)

Now both of my ears are all clogged up.

God this sucks.

Not much I hate more than that. I assume you've tried Debrox, and using a water/alcohol mix in a syringe to try to flush it out? If that doesn't work, you'll probably have to make a trip to the doctor to get them irrigated. As someone who has chronic problems with earwax, I will give you the following piece of sage advice...DO IT BEFORE THEY GET INFECTED!!!!!

Not much I hate more than that. I assume you've tried Debrox, and using a water/alcohol mix in a syringe to try to flush it out? If that doesn't work, you'll probably have to make a trip to the doctor to get them irrigated. As someone who has chronic problems with earwax, I will give you the following piece of sage advice...DO IT BEFORE THEY GET INFECTED!!!!!

Yea I have Debrox. But I need to go get another syringe for the water/alcohol mix.

I've had one ear be clogged and the other fine. But this both ears at once is a *****!

Archived