Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

just do which? turn it down?

:ols: I didn't think about the fact that it could be taken the other way. I meant just take it! ;)

I am waiting to hear back from a job in DC at Georgetown. I think there were about 30 people who applied and I am one of 5 finalists. Could be an interesting decision for me if I get it. I am going to be in DC this weekend for an interview, right after my friend's wedding in NJ.

:ols: I didn't think about the fact that it could be taken the other way. I meant just take it! ;)

I am waiting to hear back from a job in DC at Georgetown. I think there were about 30 people who applied and I am one of 5 finalists. Could be an interesting decision for me if I get it. I am going to be in DC this weekend for an interview, right after my friend's wedding in NJ.

Wait till they find out you're a Cowboys fan. :evilg:

If you work there you make more money because more people are there to take advantage of your drink-dispensing skills

Is your bar on South Beach, Ocean Drive, A1A, etc

I already miss my vacation time there, it was a damn good time. Now I'm back here and there's no PC, no cable. It's like having a taste of the good life with cable and then going back to dilapidated 80's technology. :|

Anyway I was talking about NHL 12 on the other forum and I was thinking about how I mute the commentary on every sports game I get. It's so dumb, the commentary, they say nothing insightful in a video game. The AI isn't there for them to be useful at this time, so there really is no point listening. As I said before, I just improvise and do my own.

I'm a customer, not an employee :)

The bar is closer to the everglades than South Beach. Living in South Florida my whole life with my teams sucking, I've really come to hate the bandwagon fans here.

It's funny, with sports video games I just turn on some music and mute the game.

Another slow food advocate.

When he's not too busy connecting people across the universe, Mark Zuckerberg is pursuing a new "personal challenge," as he calls it. "The only meat I'm eating is from animals I've killed myself," says the Facebook founder and CEO.

It's an odd dietary direction for the 27-year-old Internet billionaire, but since he has taken to killing goats, pigs and chickens, "I'm eating a lot healthier foods. And I've learned a lot about sustainable farming and raising of animals," he says. "It's easy to take the food we eat for granted when we can eat good things every day."

Archived