Relevance rankings

NFL

MLB

NBa

NASCAR

NHL

MLS

WNBA

I know we have a few MLS fans here and go ahead and pull for your various MLS clubs

I don't know if we have any WNBA fans here lol

No way MLB is ahead of NASCAR at this point. No way.

No way MLB is ahead of NASCAR at this point. No way.

H_H NASCAR is popular in the South. Baseball is popular everywhere. Maybe NASCAR is more popular in Alabama and Mississippi, but nationwide, I'd guarantee a poll would show far more people care about baseball.

H_H NASCAR is popular in the South. Baseball is popular everywhere. Maybe NASCAR is more popular in Alabama and Mississippi, but nationwide, I'd guarantee a poll would show far more people care about baseball.

But then again remember all the MLB teams that are in the south.... You know Atlanta..... um.... and... hmm... yeah I dunno...

Now think of:

Martinsville, Richmond, Bristol, Atlanta, Charlotte, Darlington, Rockingham (RIP) and Talladega With 36 races on the schedule and 2 races per track/year, that's 14 within the Southeast exclusively...

There's your answer as to why

Agree. Nascar is overrated. Boring. And I am not an MLB fan. The Nascar run for popularity hit it's peak and is over.

NASCAR ratings have dropped 33 percent since 2005. They always loved to use skewed statistics to try and prove they are #2 behind football when it's just bull****. Of course when you have one big race a week and all the drivers are in one place you will have massive crowds.

NASCAR ratings have dropped 33 percent since 2005.

The amount of champions in that same 5 year stretch has dropped by 80% of what most people consider normal as well...

So one of the trending topics on twitter is Worst Song To Get a Lapdance To

I thought the two most obvious were Lola and Take a Walk on the Wild Side

I dont' know what Cowboys fans have to bandwagon on, their team has not been relevant since 1996

Should not rock that star on the back of their car with pride, what do they have to brag about? Several .500 seasons, a few playoff appearances, and an epic choke job as a #1 seed?

No reason to show any kind of support towards that trash franchise

I hear ya, ix. As I pulled up along side them, I just shook my head. I'm pretty sure they didn't know what I was doing it for. But it was just my natural reaction. I truly pittied them.

---------- Post added May-24th-2011 at 02:16 AM ----------

Stick, Coach Carter rocked. Man, I had forgotten all about that movie.

I love me some Jersey's Mike's. But I'll take Jimmy John's.

I've never had Jersey Mikes, but I have family that eat there alot, and say its good. I've only eaten at JJ's once, and I wasn't that impressed. But it could have just been what I got. What would you recommend I get if I give them another shot?

Go AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

NEVER! I'm in too good of a mood tonight. ;)

I've never had Jersey Mikes, but I have family that eat there alot, and say its good. I've only eaten at JJ's once, and I wasn't that impressed. But it could have just been what I got. What would you recommend I get if I give them another shot?

I am a creature of habit. I get the #10 (Hunter's Club) about 90% of the time and the #14 (Bootlegger Club) the other 10%. Hunter's Club is so simple, but you can't go wrong with a quarter pound of roast beef.

Am I reading correctly that Redskins fans don't like the MLS because the quality of play isn't as good?

Quite frankly, I couldn't care any less about soccer.

But, I don't see the correlation there.

The NFL is the world's biggest and best football league.

EPL is the world's biggest and best soccer league.

the MLS is like the UFL. Nothing wrong with it, but you can't get mad when someone doesn't care about a second rate league.

Quite frankly, I couldn't care any less about soccer.

But, I don't see the correlation there.

The NFL is the world's biggest and best football league.

EPL is the world's biggest and best soccer league.

the MLS is like the UFL. Nothing wrong with it, but you can't get mad when someone doesn't care about a second rate league.

Whoa there, just jokes. And the correlation is there - the Redskins are far from a top-notch football yet we love them and watch them every week.

Whoa there, just jokes. And the correlation is there - the Redskins are far from a top-notch football yet we love them and watch them every week.

But they are in the world's best league for football.

I happen to like the UFL. Nothing wrong with it. And I can totally see why someone would want to follow the MLS. I just think its odd that people get their feathers ruffled when someone would rather follow the best league in the world for their sport rather than a new league that is kind of a minor league in the world wide spectrum.

PS: Tone doesn't come across in posts. I'm not getting snippy in the least. Just conversating. :P

Archived