Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I don't rp. For some reason this thread turned into the wizards thread.

:mad: I told you! Something is going on. But the only thread I have a problem with is the NBA Playoffs thread. I can view everything but the last page.

---------- Post added May-22nd-2011 at 04:00 PM ----------

iontop, can you actually see the last page of the NBA thread? I see you posted in there but I obviously can't see the post. Are you just testing?

Why don't you two get along? I've never understood that. In fact, I've never understood why ACW gets hated on so much, period. Yeah, he over does it with the whole underdog thing. And his hate for the BCS, too. Other than that, I don't get it. Slacky doesn't like him. You don't like him. Why can't everyone just get along? Where is the love?:whoknows:

We do get along now

We have reconciled

If we didn't get along I wouldn't have asked where he was. Did something happen to him when I was gone lol

iontop, can you actually see the last page of the NBA thread? I see you posted in there but I obviously can't see the post. Are you just testing?

just went to the 2nd to last page and put a quick reply in... (Maybe it's just a one page thing, where when it gets to the next page it will be all right)

A few of my friends band is playing live in front of a ****load of people right now. I totally forget they are famous rockstars, because I don't like WEEN, so it's weird to see. I should have gone with, this looks like a ton of fun.

http://www.iclips.net/watch/hangout-2011

---------- Post added May-22nd-2011 at 06:00 PM ----------

A few of my friends band is playing live in front of a ****load of people right now. I totally forget they are famous rockstars, because I don't like WEEN, so it's weird to see. I should have gone with, this looks like a ton of fun.

http://www.iclips.net/watch/hangout-2011

Why don't you two get along? I've never understood that. In fact, I've never understood why ACW gets hated on so much, period. Yeah, he over does it with the whole underdog thing. And his hate for the BCS, too. Other than that, I don't get it. Slacky doesn't like him. You don't like him. Why can't everyone just get along? Where is the love?:whoknows:

I personally don't think ACW is that bad.

The leg humping stuff gets a little weird, but that doesn't really bother me. Neither do the smileys. The only time I ever get annoyed is when he makes dumb threads or dumb drive-by comments about college football and the BCS, when he's proven that he knows nothing about college football outside of whatever Dan Wetzel says in his columns.

I've PMed the guy a couple times on different matters and he's always been nice though.

dateline with chris hansen is back. it might not be to catch a predator but they are some great ones

last week, they change the angle of a garage door and brought in mechanics and most of the mechanics wanted to replace the door and garage door motor, another one was a loose screw on a water heater

Today i missed most of the episode but it was bike stealing in NYC, and another one where they have their worker go to bike shops in NYC and want to sell a stolen bike

Archived