Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I asked a gay guy why the word "faggot" was offensive to him... I went in thinking I'd know the answer... And PS: It was in a serious tone, I wasn't being an ass and yes, he knew that.

I thought he was going to say, "because it's derogatory and hurtful."

Nope.

"It's our N word."

I replied with, "Uhh, what?"

"We can call each other that, but it's like the N word. Others shouldn't use it."

I thought it was an interesting answer.

I like frizzy hair if I could I would have the dirtiest untidiest afro.

---------- Post added May-22nd-2011 at 05:57 PM ----------

I asked a gay guy why the word "faggot" was offensive to him... I went in thinking I'd know the answer... And PS: It was in a serious tone, I wasn't being an ass and yes, he knew that.

Nope.

"It's our N word."

"We can call each other that, but it's like the N word. Others shouldn't use it."

I disagree with his answer but okay.

Nope.

"It's our N word."

My best friend is gay. He calls me a faggot all of the time when I won't lower my standards & try to **** whatever girl is willing :ols:

---------- Post added May-22nd-2011 at 09:00 PM ----------

A huge afro would be cool.

Joakim Noah just got caught calling someone a "****ing faggot" on television. Prepare to crucify him :ols:

Yeah, I thought that's what he said. I'm guessing a fan was heckling him after he picked up his 2nd foul. I hate idiot fans that talk **** to the players like that. You know the guy is probably a *****.

---------- Post added May-22nd-2011 at 09:58 PM ----------

Nope.

"It's our N word."

That's a stupid answer. And its stupid for anyone to use the N word too.

It wasn't just anyone it was an Assistant DA who shot himself... It's no big deal how many lives are ruined until it's someone involved in lawmaking decisions...

First of all, I'm pretty sure the guy shot himself after he was questioned, don't think it was DURING the show...could be wrong though.

And do you really have a beef with To Catch a Predator? These guys are sick ****s trying to get their rocks off with little kids, they belong in jail.

Archived