Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Not at all. I see her walk 1/2 mile over to the cafeteria in the next building pretty much every day!

Well then she just sucks or maybe too stupid to have a clue.

Speaking of lunch, I am going to a real deli in DC for lunch today. Getting a turkey sandwich, where they crave the turkey right in front of you and put a pound of meat on your sandwich. I just discovered this gem a month ago, because it is tucked away. Funny thing is it is between a Quizinos and Subway, which both have lines, this place has one or two people in it at time and taste 1,000 times better. Actually it is unmeasurable compared to the chains.

Well then she just sucks or maybe too stupid to have a clue.

Speaking of lunch, I am going to a real deli in DC for lunch today. Getting a turkey sandwich, where they crave the turkey right in front of you and put a pound of meat on your sandwich. I just discovered this gem a month ago, because it is tucked away. Funny thing is it is between a Quizinos and Subway, which both have lines, this place has one or two people in it at time and taste 1,000 times better. Actually it is unmeasurable compared to the chains.

I thought you were going to say Cornercopia....that's my little gem around the Navy Yard

i dont understand why people that call themselves Christians are shocked that the rapture did not occur this weekend as Harold Camping predicted. read the Bible guys, it very clearly states that no man knows when the rapture will occur. ah well, this same scenario will happen in a few more years.

I would hate to be named Mike Hunt.

I knew brothers named Mike and Josh Hawk in Pittsburgh... How much would it suck if you were the little brother named Mike Hawk? lol...

SVP Just said something on his radio show... "If someone calls someone a Mother ****er, they don't really think they're ****ing their mother, but the situation changes when it's the other F word"

because I kind of want a Mac...I have a work laptop so I just want a laptop that I can play around with so I'm not always using my work computer

Don't get a Mac. If you just want to get a laptop you can play around with, why get something that is going to cost at least $1,000?

Don't get a Mac. If you just want to get a laptop you can play around with, why get something that is going to cost at least $1,000?

Because you will never have virsue issues like a PC. I've had a macbook for 2 years and never have issues and it runs as fast as the day I bought it.

because I like all those cool features and I want to be able to do tons of **** like the photo editors and the music editors...and use torrents to steal ****....and go back to umd's campus and steal tons of music off the servers...:paranoid:

Because you will never have virsue issues like a PC. I've had a macbook for 2 years and never have issues and it runs as fast as the day I bought it.

I have a Gateway and I can say the same. Seriously, the argument is tired. Viruses infect people's PC's because they aren't well-protected and they aren't well-skilled in using computers online.

---------- Post added May-23rd-2011 at 04:04 PM ----------

But I bet you have to run software every month to cover you. I haven't once.

Have one piece of software that covers viruses, spyware and firewall. It loads up on startup and does its job. Upgrades automatically. Quite simple and hassle free.

I have a Gateway and I can say the same. Seriously, the argument is tired. Viruses infect people's PC's because they aren't well-protected and they aren't well-skilled in using computers online.

Have one piece of software that covers viruses, spyware and firewall. It loads up on startup and does its job. Upgrades automatically. Quite simple and hassle free.

I was going to add that we were beating a dead horse, but he started it with why buy something over $1,000. :pfft:

more and more malware is being 'developed' by hackers and the like as the mac population rises. Why would they write code to infect 2% of computer users when PCs dominated? now we see more and more users turning to mac - invariably, viruses and malware will eventually begin to become more prevelant.

pc & mac user - i like my mac a little more - the little things like 3 finger scroll and some simplicity of user interface are neat.

Yeah I don't think I've touched my virus software (Microsoft Security Essentials) since they day I downloaded it. Haven't had any problems.

Archived