Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Next street or two streets over.

Don't get me wrong here. I was just making sure you knew that wasn't on the A1A.

Great pics. The area around the Heat arena is hood.

I used to have a condo in South Florida, I have been there plenty of times.

Isn't GACOLB brazilian

Cool pictures.

GACOLB isn't Brazilian, his wife/fiance/girlfriend is. I'm pretty sure that's the case anyway.

A1A is the road next to Ocean Drive on South Beach

I saw AA Arena though driving by 395, that and the new Marlins park. It's amazing. I get the feeling that I've seen all I've needed to see from Miami though. Had no reason to go downtown or to Coral Gables or anything like that. Just wish I had visited Little Havana.

The new Marlins park is going to be sick. Too bad people down here still won't go to Marlins games (unless they're playing a team people are actually interested in).

Coral Gables is sort of an interesting drive through, just to see some of the expensive, older houses and their architecture.

Nothing much to see in Little Havana.

Unless you're going out at night to bars and clubs, there really isn't a lot to "see" in Miami outside of the South Beach area, or maybe Key Biscayne if you're on a boat.

Oh yeah that

That's a few miles from here lol

No I won't be going

---------- Post added May-19th-2011 at 09:46 PM ----------

I don't want to be strict

or force rules

but if you weigh this much you should NOT be playing QB

bilde?Site=AB&Date=20110517&Category=SPT&ArtNo=105180348&Ref=V1&MaxW=300&Border=0

I mean

Are you sure that guy plays QB

ARe you sure that guy is former Giant and noted legend Jared Lorenzen

Are you sure he isn't an OL?

Come on

How do you let yourself go like that

JaMarcus Russell thinks you're too fat and out of shape

I am thinking about going commando for at least one day per week.

I was shopping for some new pants for work today and got these excellent pair of Kenneth Cole slacks. I tried them on without boxers and it was like a whole new world.

I am so ****ing pissed right now... the past 48 hours have been hell on me... It's been an emotional roller coaster where the operator is sitting there at the station laughing at you while he just keeps NOT hitting the brakes at the station and makes you go on it again....

I've been trying to register for classes for the past 4 days... The first day there weren't any classes I could register for because the college didn't have my transcripts from my HS or first College, the third day I registered, but the payment option malfunctioned when I tried to pay for the classes, today, I couldn't even get to the payment, because the classes I wanted weren't available because they could only be registered for yesterday (Wednesday).... I've called the college around 30 times trying to find someone competent enough to answer a simple question and so far I've gotten 3 people who actually know what the **** they're talking about... I just gave up a shift at work so that I could spend the whole day harassing the person I need to tomorrow (The head registrar hoping he will pick up his damn phone), so that I can spend 3 minutes explaining my situation and him saying "oh I see what you're saying... give me 1 minute and I'll get you what you need"....

ALL I WANT TO DO IS GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!! And just like every other time I've tried.... They say "NO" in some form or another... I WILL GET AN "A" in any class they assign me even if it's history of architecture... I want it that bad..

I don't want to be strict

or force rules

but if you weigh this much you should NOT be playing QB

I mean

Are you sure that guy plays QB

ARe you sure that guy is former Giant and noted legend Jared Lorenzen

Are you sure he isn't an OL?

Come on

How do you let yourself go like that

JaMarcus Russell thinks you're too fat and out of shape

You should look up the picture of him dropping back for a pass with one of his OL in front of him.

If you think Lorenzen looks fat, his OL is massive. Like, probably 400+.

---------- Post added May-20th-2011 at 03:39 AM ----------

Also, I may have met my future wife tonight. I honestly don't remember the last time I immediately clicked with a girl like this.

Don't really have much to do when school is off until "summer sessions" and there's no work to report to.

Spend my time applying to retail and salaried positions, playing games, and listening to radio shows and covers of pop songs.

LR26158R-9o

So i am on soil conversation road and this guy drives so damn slow so i hit the horn and i notice him texting and driving. a light comes up and then he doesn't go on green for 5 secs and he is gonna take a left but then he follows him to the next light and said what do you say back there? i said i hate people who drive with their phone or text. he was like keep that to yourself and looked like he was going to his seat to pull out a gun lol. thank god that light turned green

So i was following him on a long 1 lane road where the speed limit is 40, he was going 30. most people go 50-60 on this road. I hit the horn about 200 feet on the road. the light 1 mile down the road, he was taking a left and he doesn't go on green and i hit another horn and yell at him for not going. He doesn't go left at that light and proceeds to the next light and starts talking to me and says "what do you say back there". I said "nothing, i just hate people who text and drive and slow". He says "keep it to yourself" I said ok, and then he proceeds to look like he is gonna pull out a gun but the light turns green!

Archived