Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Email him and demand your final grade

---------- Post added May-19th-2011 at 02:17 PM ----------

Lol. No.

And no. I never wanted to play because it was boring. I wouldn't have been good anyway, but that's besides the point. :ols:

I've tried watching games a few days this week and have always dozed off 15 minutes in.

Baseball_nolook_catch.gif

C+?

Smh :(

Yeah oh well. I tried my best in that class. I'm just glad to be done with Chemistry. I'm taking the lab over the summer right now but it's not so bad.

I'll never understand why Biology majors have to do four semesters of Chemistry when all you have to do is take Biochemistry for one semester and get an understanding for all Biology related chemical processes.

Usually I'm known as a guy who lacks seriousness and often posts a lot of nonsense and hilarious Youtube videos I take from other forums.

This is not one of those times.

http://twitter.com/slmandel/statuses/71296281401757696

Oklahoma senior linebacker. Unbelievable. RT @Jake_Trotter: Confirmed, Austin Box has passed away.

It's just really sad when kids just 3 years younger than you, maybe 4 or 5, pass away.

Very sad news RIP

Yeah, I really don't like OU, but this is one of the times you have to put hatred aside. This transcends sports. This is about a guy in his early or mid-20's dying tragically. Just very sad.

That's why I'm so against our Wars and always will be. 10,000 American kids his age have died since we picked that fight.

On a lighter note Ochocinco tweeted something about South Beach with a man wearing a bikini, along with some profanities and "SMH". The funny thing is I was on that EXACT same street Tuesday morning. Wow :ols:

It's that famous 1A1 street by SB with all the hotels and palms :)

On a lighter note Ochocinco tweeted something about South Beach with a man wearing a bikini, along with some profanities and "SMH". The funny thing is I was on that EXACT same street Tuesday morning. Wow :ols:

It's that famous 1A1 street by SB with all the hotels and palms :)

144bl15.jpg

ix, that is not what you are known for.

RIP Austin.

BTW: You are known as the guy that always brings up that he doesn't have cable. I am known as the guy that doesn't pass out 10's to women very easily. GACOLB is known as the guy that loves the Wizards and hates everything else about the NBA. haha.

---------- Post added May-19th-2011 at 04:34 PM ----------

That is not A1A. that is Ocean Drive.

ix, that is not what you are known for.

RIP Austin.

BTW: You are known as the guy that always brings up that he doesn't have cable. I am known as the guy that doesn't pass out 10's to women very easily. GACOLB is known as the guy that loves the Wizards and hates everything else about the NBA. haha.

---------- Post added May-19th-2011 at 04:34 PM ----------

That is not A1A. that is Ocean Drive.

Meh. Ocean Drive is basically next to A1A

oceandriveshort.jpg

southbeach.jpg

Amazing beaches there

This is Key West

keywest.jpg

I just wish I had used 16:9 mode more on my camera, most of my pictures are in 4:3 aspect ratio. :(

Ocean Drive is not near American Airlines arena(heat arena)

A1A is the road next to Ocean Drive on South Beach

I saw AA Arena though driving by 395, that and the new Marlins park. It's amazing. I get the feeling that I've seen all I've needed to see from Miami though. Had no reason to go downtown or to Coral Gables or anything like that. Just wish I had visited Little Havana.

Archived